What are the Top 10 University Business Undergrad Programs in Ontario?
From the top of my head (I went to SFU in BC but never got to apply Kinesiology, lol):
- University of Toronto (Rotman) - not sure if there is an undergrad program
- University of Western Ontario (Ivey) - HBA but UWO does have a business program that isn't under Ivey
- York University (Schulich)
- University of Waterloo
- Wilfred Laurier University
- Queen's University
- MacMaster University
- Anyone have the top ten business schools off the top of their head or have a list handy?
- Which ones have honors programs?
- Which ones have really strong concentration/focus on things like Data Analytics, which seems to be a burgeoning field?
- Which ones offer coop / internship terms because I think those are the ones that will make it slightly easier to land a job upon graduation. I think Waterloo does have one and I know business/accounting is topnotch.
What she came up with:
1. McMaster DeGroote
2. UBC Sauder - though not sure if has strong links with Ontario based workplaces
3. Ryerson Business / Commerce
4. UWO (maybe she was thinking Ivey but I know it's hard to get into the HBA program)