Computers & Electronics

What with this transformer prime shortage.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2012 10:40 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--

What with this transformer prime shortage.

I have $500 in gift cards for FS so I need to get it there.

Ive called Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby and the Oshawa location, prefer the Pickering one since it is literally a 2 minute drive from my house so I call and they said check Monday they'll have more so I call (on moday) right at 10 when they open and said sold out, check next Monday. That doesn't even make sense since they were barely opened.

Regardless, what with this shortage it seems like stores are getting 1 at a time.
2 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
4250 posts
460 upvotes
XtremeModder wrote: I have $500 in gift cards for FS so I need to get it there.

Ive called Pickering, Scarborough, Whitney and the Oshawa location, prefer the Pickering one since it is literally a 2 minute drive from my house so I call and they said check Monday they'll have more so I call right at 10 when they open and said sold out, check next Monday. That doesn't even make sense since they were barely opened.

Regardless, what with this shortage it seems like stores are getting 1 at a time.

Wasn't this the issue when the first one came out then when they started getting stock, people stopped caring about them completely?

Can you put a deposit down on one? Maybe call and find out so that you can ensure you get one in the next shipment.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12807 posts
3837 upvotes
--
I could try I guess. Maybe I'll just wait it out maybe I'll want something different by then