Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1268 posts
82 upvotes
Vaughan

What website is used to unlock iPhones?

I don't understand how a phone can be unlocked for so many sites with different rates, speeds and reviews. How does this entire process work? I want to unlock my girlfriends iPhone 5C (ROGERS) as fast as possible.
Does anyone know of a quick site? I don't want to spend like $50 either but if that's a must then I will. How do all these guys with electronic shops do it? One guy said he can 'sometimes' unlock it instantly...
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1268 posts
82 upvotes
Vaughan
Some websites say they will unlock with youe IMEI & carrier + model of phone and others say they will send you a code... where is this code entered once you receive it? I know that most websites are a scam. Can anyone please help me?
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1268 posts
82 upvotes
Vaughan
Is this legit:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/UNLOCK-IPHONE-4- ... rmvSB=true

and

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/151461657033?ssP ... 1555.l2649

If this is legit, I need to leave my ROGERS sim card in the phone that's going to be unlocked and have 'find my iphone' turned off.
Then once I get the 'shipped' status from ebay, I insert wind mobile sim card (the one I want to use) and then connect to itunes and wait 10 seconds and then remove and reinsert?

I should have posted this in the cell phones area sorry.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1268 posts
82 upvotes
Vaughan
Are you kidding me it's sold out now?
Damn rfders
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1268 posts
82 upvotes
Vaughan
Jimboski wrote: You snooze you lose!
Hey do you mind providing me with useful advice because I am trying to get this unlocked Lol..
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1268 posts
82 upvotes
Vaughan
Jimboski wrote: Post it in the right sub-forum and you'l get some help!

1. Carrier unlock - $50 + tax.
2. Ebay unlock - $?
I already said that I posted in the wrong area. I do not want to double post now in two different areas so can you please stop being so anal and help me out? Lol.