ruhroh wrote:
Jul 14th, 2012 6:54 pm
Gather all the dogs and sled to Alaska.
it's a tarp
Apr 6, 2004
954 posts
28 upvotes
Newmarket, Ontario
If this was a book or movie go to Barrow. In real life drive down to South Carolina or somewhere warm and spend the remainder of my days on a sunny beach living off the spoils of a dead civilization.

Also prepare for the inevitable Zombie Apocalypse.
Deal Guru
Mar 2, 2009
14142 posts
584 upvotes
High-tail it to Peckerwood's place and borrow his cache.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
10886 posts
1704 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Go to mall - wear all the Goose
Go to Tucker's Marketplace - eat all the things
Go to Budds Jag/LR - Drive all the things
Go to LCBO - drink all the things
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
4033 posts
304 upvotes
Get everything essential I can load into my car... Blankets clothes shoes hygiene products bottled water etc. Grab some jewellery too in case I need it to buy things from others. Look for guns or other weapons at a local police station. See if I can't get an offroad vehicle...try to call people I know to see if they are ok. If not, email. Andwait a few days. Then move south to warmer temperate weather like NY or Philadelphia if I cannot seem to contact any human in person or via internet.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2005
15434 posts
106867 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Jimboski wrote:
Jul 14th, 2012 6:20 pm
I'm interested, What should I call the movie?
I am the Legendary Walking Omega Dead Man
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1815 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
lmao intresting scenario

Realistically I would be scared shitless and be watching out for my back everysecond in case anything pops up behind me <---hungry hoard of dog is a good possibility.

I would gather guns bow n arrow knives fishingrods and accessory and supplies from La Barons and respectively walmart. than go down town find a luxuy car dealership and try out all the cool cars. After the novolty of driving an exotic car wears off than its business time.

Find a 4x4 toyota, have it pull two trailers of gasoline, auto parts, my supplies, weapons, and a mountain bike+parts and head up to the end of james bay road and wait it out.

I DEMAND the OP answer wth happened to everyone....I WANA KNOOOOWWW
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1199 posts
81 upvotes
Unplug the headphones and don't bother with Ctrl+Shift+N.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
7944 posts
337 upvotes
Fun post, I'll play long since I love zombie movies.

First I'd WTF happened to my wife and children.

Get as many guns/weapons together as possible. Then food, water, fishing rod, bike and as much diesel/gas as possible. Then drive my car to the nearest dealership that either has a Volkswagen TDI with a hitch or a Prius with a Hitch. Since I know I'll be traveling and I would want to minimize my stop times. Try to find the kids/wife at different points of contact, that we had discussed other then our home in case of situations like this. If not, I assume they're goners. I would cry for a while....................long while.....

Then make my way to relatives and friends home to see if anyone is also alive.

If no one is, at this point setup shop at a big luxury home that I've broken into. Not because it's high quality living, but I want to be ale to park the car attached to the trailer in the garage. In case if I had to make a quick getaway, it's in and step on the gas and go. No hitching needed.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
7944 posts
337 upvotes
peanutz wrote:
Jul 14th, 2012 7:58 pm
Get everything essential I can load into my car... Blankets clothes shoes hygiene products bottled water etc. Grab some jewellery too in case I need it to buy things from others. Look for guns or other weapons at a local police station. See if I can't get an offroad vehicle...try to call people I know to see if they are ok. If not, email. Andwait a few days. Then move south to warmer temperate weather like NY or Philadelphia if I cannot seem to contact any human in person or via internet.
I got to ask.
Don't you think jewellery would mean nothing at this point?
Warmer temperatures? NY and Philly pretty much have the same weather we do. Both in summer and in winter.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1815 posts
72 upvotes
Toronto
r1lee wrote:
Jul 15th, 2012 12:11 am
I got to ask.
Don't you think jewellery would mean nothing at this point?
Warmer temperatures? NY and Philly pretty much have the same weather we do. Both in summer and in winter.
When unimaginable and dramatic incidents like 9'11 makes the layppl question for our own everyday safety, gold and other precious metal prices spike up and vice versa. It is the only currency accepted everywhere in the world through the span of our entire civilized history, and it will continue to do so in any apocalypse. (cigarets seem to have become the modern poorman's gold)

In Gold we trust!

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
101 posts
12 upvotes
EAST YORK
I would write a book about this interesting story.....
× < >