Fashion & Apparel

What are you wearing today/What did you buy today?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2017 9:31 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10920 posts
1487 upvotes
City of Vancouver
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Sep 9th, 2016 9:14 am
holy macaroni, becks. how big is your closet...?
It's super small. Had to do a bunch of refunds, including the Joie blouse, which looked horrible and huge on me.

Ordered the Marni top since I couldn't get the previously posted Marni dress:

Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10920 posts
1487 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Had my eye on these stellasport tights and was waiting for a sale. Then I was shocked to find out that my size sold out, and it was already sold out elsewhere on the internet. So, I ordered the next size up and hope it fits since I don't plan to work out in them.

Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2015
1768 posts
407 upvotes
Unionville, ON
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Jul 27th, 2016 9:42 am
Meditech82 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2016 4:31 pm
Suit supply suit. Not the best pic but GF thinks its weird that I ask her to take pics of just my suits hha
"come on, honey, it's for my cheapskates on a deals site friends to see!!!"
Fixed. lol I kid I kid...
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1433 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
Becks wrote:
Sep 13th, 2016 4:48 am
Had my eye on these stellasport tights and was waiting for a sale. Then I was shocked to find out that my size sold out, and it was already sold out elsewhere on the internet. So, I ordered the next size up and hope it fits since I don't plan to work out in them.

I need some of these flashy ass patterns for mens compressions. I just looked up stellasport and god damn it's pricey. Guess im stuck with boring colours and camo for now.
5∞ Flickr

Fashion hurts pussyboi
May 12, 2008
427 posts
14 upvotes
Irbe wrote:
Sep 8th, 2016 2:57 pm

Recent picks up for FW:

ESK Cashmere zip up x Tres Bien
SEH Kelly 2B blazer
Crockett @ Jones x Barneys

Tweed on SEH Kelly is truly sublime. Its not as heavy as Harris Tweed but still very substantial.
First ESK Cashmere, very impressed. A good weight to it without being over kill like my Inverallan knits
Nice jacket. Where did you get the SEH Kelly from?
Feb 26, 2009
703 posts
97 upvotes
Picked up a paisley tie from Saks, a Marmot minimalist rain shell, and a Moncler knit sweater/jacket with quilted panel over the weekend.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2007
2871 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
Odd I/O wrote:
Sep 19th, 2016 12:27 am
Irbe wrote:
Sep 8th, 2016 2:57 pm

Recent picks up for FW:

ESK Cashmere zip up x Tres Bien
SEH Kelly 2B blazer
Crockett @ Jones x Barneys

Tweed on SEH Kelly is truly sublime. Its not as heavy as Harris Tweed but still very substantial.
First ESK Cashmere, very impressed. A good weight to it without being over kill like my Inverallan knits
Nice jacket. Where did you get the SEH Kelly from?
From them. They only usually sell direct from themselves or in a lot of Japanese stores. They have a cult following in Japan.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2014
1235 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
Picked up a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Drivers and a pair of Brax jeans from Harry Rosen over the weekend.
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
10920 posts
1487 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Was at Playland, and the mandarin-speaking person in front of me in line for the Hellevator was wearing this satin jacket. I looked online, and it was already sold out in my usual size, so I went for the smaller size. I hope it fits and I hope I don't run into anyone wearing this jacket in the future!

Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2007
2871 posts
216 upvotes
Toronto
just grabbed 2 more BBBF shirts, price you can't really go wrong:
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15003 posts
3973 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Decided to go stealth af today

Black waxed trench bomber
Jason hoodie
Black waxed pod shorts
Cargobaskets

All rick
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
4299 posts
496 upvotes
Got a US Navy surplus Peacoat from Uncle Sam's Surplus store in Buffalo.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15003 posts
3973 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Just scooped this drkshdw pocket tee. Been eyeing this piece for awhile

Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2005
4299 posts
496 upvotes
Ordered these BB blue cord pants from the Natural Craftmanship collection, made in Italy. MSRP $400 USD got it for 20% of that price.

Imageimage free hosting

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)