Food & Drink

What is on your shopping list for Costco?

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2018 9:29 pm
Jan 1, 2015
123 posts
13 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Has anyone tried the Cuisine Adventures French onion soup that is on sale this week?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
5142 posts
1031 upvotes
Markham
bonterra wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 2:53 pm
Bought two "new to my warehouse" products yesterday, 2 pack of Peri Peri chicken, in the deli, $15.69. Also Fosters Pickled Carrots, huge jar for $5.99. These seem very popular, they are certainly appetizing looking. About half the members checking out had a jar.
Couldn't find these products at the Markham location.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3966 posts
673 upvotes
Regina
bonterra wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 10:41 pm
Twist my arm to eat pickles. Lol.

Just plowed through a bowl. Very good, nice fresh crunch, good quality sweet carrots, slight heat, nicely herbed with dill, not too salty. Great low calorie snack, and all that vitamin A from carrots. Definite rebuy, highly recommended. If I see that little asterisk on the shelf tag for these, will stockpile. Taste as good as they look.
yah i bought them last week as they were sampling, took them to work but havent cracked the jar yet...reminded me of my grandma's canned recipe...nostalgia for me
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2101 posts
751 upvotes
SW Ontario
lichda wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 12:51 pm
Has anyone tried the Cuisine Adventures French onion soup that is on sale this week?
I like it - I buy it all the time when it's on sale
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6492 posts
1231 upvotes
Anybody tried the new frozen Salmon Wellington?

I used to like the PC version but haven't seen it for awhile.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
6705 posts
1161 upvotes
Mississauga
Lamontagne Dark Chocolate and Coconut Covered Almonds. I wasn't too excited in buying them at first, but they are so good, I can't stop eating them. And of course, I had to buy a box of those chocolate crepe biscuits. Also, Rebellion bean crisp chips.

My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
5438 posts
1043 upvotes
Toronto
I always buy the 7 cheeses pasta when on sale but I feel the recipe has changed as the pasta doesn’t taste the same anymore. The cheese tastes quite artificial.
Jul 29, 2013
483 posts
190 upvotes
Finally bought the Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake mix, Costco #682, 4.53 kg for $8.49 that I had been eyeing for a while. Glad I did.
I have a well loved family recipe so was hesitant. Just add water. Light and fluffy as written on the package.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6492 posts
1231 upvotes
Has anybody noticed if Costco is still stocking cooked beets?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
3966 posts
673 upvotes
Regina
profile wrote:
Dec 16th, 2017 2:02 am
Finally bought the Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake mix, Costco #682, 4.53 kg for $8.49 that I had been eyeing for a while. Glad I did.
I have a well loved family recipe so was hesitant. Just add water. Light and fluffy as written on the package.
yah this is a really good product
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6492 posts
1231 upvotes
Tried the Toppits brand frozen King Crab, $34.99, very pleased with it. Not too salty, although I soaked it in cold water to quick-thaw, so may have been saltier initially. Very tasty and much moister than other brands of frozen crab.

Will buy again.
Aug 15, 2015
969 posts
115 upvotes
Markham, ON
Dog Food
Junk Food
Sales Items
Promotion Items (that are new to me)
Bakery Goods
Salmon
Fruits
Vegetable
Milk
Yeah.. and more
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2013 posts
297 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
https://www.thespec.com/news-story/8040 ... n-plastic/

Costco recalling some Kirkland Signature brand croissants that may contain plastic

OTTAWA — Costco Wholesale Canada Ltd. is recalling Kirkland Signature brand All Butter Croissants sold in certain stores in Ontario due to the possible presence of plastic.

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says consumers should not eat Kirkland Signature All Butter Croissants sold in 12-packs with a best before date of Jan. 7 and a packaged date of Jan. 5.

The product was sold only at Costco outlets in Barrie, London, Newmarket and west Toronto.

Also being recalled are Kirkland Signature All Butter Croissants (Frozen, Uncooked) with a best before date of April 2 and a packaged date of Jan. 5 that were sold at Costco in Newmarket and west Toronto.

The CFIA says the recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the store where they were purchased.

There have been no reported injuries associated with the recalled food.
Oct 10, 2011
33 posts
40 upvotes
hordosr wrote:
Dec 21st, 2017 4:14 pm

yah this is a really good product
profile wrote:
Dec 16th, 2017 2:02 am
mind filling me in if the mix contains eggs??

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)