Food & Drink

What is on your shopping list for Costco?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2018 5:57 pm
Oct 3, 2011
61 posts
38 upvotes
OTTAWA
I haven't seen whole, plain brisket for almost a year. what's the deal?

I actually ended up going to a butcher and getting the whole slab.
Dec 1, 2016
100 posts
27 upvotes
Do you know the apple cider at costco any good, i find it cheap compare to other brand in highlandfarm. Any brand apple juice is better ?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
2567 posts
760 upvotes
Apples, watermelons, bananas. Alll taste way better than the grocery store
Kirkland Omega 3’s and vitamins when I’m out

Also have been buying Kirkland beef jerky lately. Fairly cheap compared to jack links.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
7185 posts
1443 upvotes
Mississauga
Popcorners white cheddar (I'm getting a stomach ache just after eating a few) . Seaweed. Grandmother's butter tarts. Summer fresh Greek Pasta Salad. Organic strawberries, blueberries
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Jan 1, 2015
134 posts
20 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Would like some inputs on the Harvest Creek Chicken nuggets that are on sale this week
Images
  • Untitled.png
Aug 12, 2012
647 posts
160 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lichda wrote:
Aug 27th, 2018 9:46 am
Would like some inputs on the Harvest Creek Chicken nuggets that are on sale this week
Their quality seems decent, and they're a good deal when on sale. I get them for my kids because they can be picky and these are pretty bland.
Feb 13, 2017
41 posts
16 upvotes
- Kirkland almond butter
- Kirkland frozen berry mix
- Kirkland olive oil
- avocado based mayonnaise
- pistachios/almonds/walnuts
- butter when on sale
- shakti flour
- Kirkland organic fruit juice for kids
- organic spinach (good price)
- croissants sometimes
- salmon
- aveeno lotion
- dove soap
- cineplex movie tickets
Dec 29, 2012
483 posts
84 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyone seen the Kirkland green tea bags? Only could find the more expensive Japanese ones today plus canned matcha tea. GTA ...

Btw the small Swiss Chalet chicken pies are back at 8 for $18.99, still good for work lunch. The guacamole has gone up to $13.69 from $6.69!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
6471 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Catnippy wrote:
Aug 30th, 2018 5:24 pm
Anyone seen the Kirkland green tea bags? Only could find the more expensive Japanese ones today plus canned matcha tea. GTA ...

Btw the small Swiss Chalet chicken pies are back at 8 for $18.99, still good for work lunch. The guacamole has gone up to $13.69 from $6.69!
I think they are discontinued.. so sad it was the go to for Ito en tea
Heat 43-0-0
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
7185 posts
1443 upvotes
Mississauga
Dunn's Dill Pickle Chips! All, if you have not tried these chips, I highly recommend you get a bag. Only $5.99 for a huge bag. The best Dill pickle chips I've ever had* I just can't stop eating it!
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
17904 posts
2588 upvotes
GTA West
Salt of The Earth Bean Crisps are back!!!!!

Definitely the best alternative 'potato chip' at Costco. They're considered to be a seasonal item, and I'm so happy to buy them again!
Tuition to the School of Life is not tax deductible.
Aug 12, 2012
647 posts
160 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Got the beef short ribs and the sweet kale salad kit the other day, both were so good! Will definitely be buying again.

Aug 12, 2012
647 posts
160 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Spotted at the Oshawa store - cold rotisserie chicken (whole) for $5.99. Possibly leftover birds from the night before, or they made extra. Seems like an amazing price for a whole roasted chicken. Got one on Friday, cut it up and made chicken quesadillas for the family, super easy. I'll definitely be buying again.

Found it in the prepared food section right next to the hot chickens.
May 28, 2012
9906 posts
2079 upvotes
Saskatoon
lurkknight wrote:
Aug 4th, 2018 3:36 pm
I haven't seen whole, plain brisket for almost a year. what's the deal?

I actually ended up going to a butcher and getting the whole slab.
I think they must bring it in for bbq season. I saw a couple this past week and bought them since I've been meaning to try making corned beef anyway. It was priced at $8.99/kg which is cheaper than earlier in the summer.