Food & Drink

What's the best thing to eat at kelsey's?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2004 11:37 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 16, 2004
68 posts

What's the best thing to eat at kelsey's?

:arrowu: i'm going there this weekend, what was your best thing that you ate there? :razz: yummmmm
14 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3675 posts
895 upvotes
i've been there twice. both times disappointing.

first time had the baby back ribs, way too fatty, not very good tasting as well. only good thing was we had a couple of entertainment coupons and they let us use them on pitchers of beer.

second time i had the steak. definitely had better, just wasn't up to par. again, used an entertainment coupon.

i will not go back anymore, even if i have another entertainment coupon. i dont think they have a coupon in the book anymore though.
Jan 1, 2004
249 posts
Their BBQ Chicken Pizza is pretty good.
Nov 29, 2003
753 posts
55 upvotes
the best kelsey's dishes were the balsalmic chicken or the cajun chicken alfredo.

i use "were" since kelsey's quality has really gone down in the past year. not only have they raised their prices, but the food isn't a high quality like it used to be. :(
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9824 posts
1223 upvotes
yunez wrote:crushed peppercorn burger is good
that or the chicken fajitas.

um... chicken fajitas...
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
560 upvotes
most stuff there is pretty bad... i used to like it..but then i went a few more times at different locations and it was disgusting and the service seemed a lot worse as well.

but i agree...the cajun chicken alfredo is alrite... not good but alrite... stay away from steaks.since they never get it right. or get a burger since its realy hard to mess up a burger
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2002
2295 posts
137 upvotes
Ottawa
I've always wondered the same thing... What's the best (or anything good) to eat at Kelsey's? I've been there twice and have been disappointed both times and have never returned... :o

~V79~
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
taro-chan wrote:that or the chicken fajitas.

um... chicken fajitas...
i agree the fajitas. Those are the only dishes worth ordering. Everything else sux.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2004
2564 posts
8 upvotes
pauline9_2000 wrote:the best kelsey's dishes were the balsalmic chicken or the cajun chicken alfredo.

i use "were" since kelsey's quality has really gone down in the past year. not only have they raised their prices, but the food isn't a high quality like it used to be. :(

i think the qwuality has always been the same. mayeb the diff is in which stores make em maybe?

but balsamic chicken peta or cujun chicken alfredo is the #1 choice fo rme.
espeically when your high :D
[OP]
Aug 16, 2004
68 posts
wow thanx for the good dishes, ^ did you say if i was high ... i don't think my date we appreciate that , that's for after dinner hhehe
Deal Fanatic
Nov 8, 2002
5028 posts
460 upvotes
Although pretty generic I like the "Konglomeration." All the parts are usually made well, not like other restaurants that don't prepare ribs well...mmm Tony Roma's tho. And their seafood pasta is good.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5247 posts
905 upvotes
The cheese dip is good, forget what it's called.
I had ribs there before, and it seems like they get the s#itty ones from Montanas.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
2197 posts
Chicken wings. Best stuff i've seen in that restaurant.