Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
11973 posts
1055 upvotes
Toronto

What's the most sour candy I can buy?

I'm looking for the most sour candy out there that I can purchase. I've tried sour skittles, sour airheads, sour cherry blasters, sour chupa chups and they are not sour enough for me. I need something uberly sour with lasting sour taste. I also tried that lemon candy with a small white coating of sour white stuff. It's easily found at candystores. It's very sour but it only lasts a couple of seconds. I'm craving for very sour candy.
19 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 17, 2006
5309 posts
273 upvotes
trixstar wrote:
Aug 12th, 2008 2:46 am
I'm looking for the most sour candy out there that I can purchase. I've tried sour skittles, sour airheads, sour cherry blasters, sour chupa chups and they are not sour enough for me. I need something uberly sour with lasting sour taste. I also tried that lemon candy with a small white coating of sour white stuff. It's easily found at candystores. It's very sour but it only lasts a couple of seconds. I'm craving for very sour candy.
is that the one you found in chinese candy stores? the ones i had from chinese candy stores has a similar description andi found it really sour
;)
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2004
4209 posts
339 upvotes
I don't think it's really possible for it to last very long.
I haven't had candy in years, but I remember I liked those sour gum, that would come like 5 in a plastic wrap. Would just spit it out in like a minute and have the next one.
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15588 posts
508 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
warheads! except its no longer sour to me.
PC IS MASTER RACE!
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
VAPE NATION \//\
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
11973 posts
1055 upvotes
Toronto
AzN_RiverdaleCI wrote:
Aug 12th, 2008 11:29 am
warheads! except its no longer sour to me.
Yeah those are sour but it only lasts for a couple of seconds. I need something more intense or longer lasting
Jul 16, 2008
443 posts
30 upvotes
Super Lemon fits the "that lemon candy with a small white coating of sour white stuff" description, and yes the sour flavour doesn't last long. Super Lemon can be found in Chinese grocery stores.

I also recommend Shigekix Ultra Remune. Basically a lemon flavoured chewy candy with a really sour coating. The good about these guys is that they are smaller, so if you want to you can eat 4 or 5 at the same time. That'd definitely feel like a punch in the face :)

A review on Shigekix Ultra Remune:
http://candyaddict.com/blog/2006/01/12/ ... e-flavors/

I'm not sure where you can get them though. It's a Japanese thing.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
3091 posts
7 upvotes
Sour candy is awesome. I never found anything that was very sour. Only thing that was kind of close was those super lemon candy. Also, at No Frills, they have these sour candy that comes in a container with a green lid. I thought it was quite sour. It comes in only lemon or mixed colour.
Items For Sale:
BST Feedback: 17
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
1895 posts
326 upvotes
GTA
Anyone remember Tear Jerkers Extra Sour gumballs?

THOSE were the ultimate in sour. To this very day, i've never found anything that has even come close. Not sure why they discontinued them. > :(
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14317 posts
91 upvotes
Mississauga
i like sour grapefruit slices.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12205 posts
92 upvotes
N8Magic wrote:
Aug 12th, 2008 10:12 pm
Anyone remember Tear Jerkers Extra Sour gumballs?

THOSE were the ultimate in sour. To this very day, i've never found anything that has even come close. Not sure why they discontinued them. > :(
Someone was puckered to death. :cry:
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2003
1330 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
grapes that aren't ready to be eaten. So you'll probably have to grow your own but thats the most sour item I've ever had.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
11625 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
how about making your own sour thing and then go to the store buy alot of lollipops and keep dipping it in the sour thing?
[QUOTE]One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
[/QUOTE]

PSN: Aznkid2000
3000th post Dec 28 07 9:58pm
10,000 post Jan 17 2011 9:45pm
× < >