stella artois
moosehead
molson canadian...
41 replies
Jan 10, 2008
259 posts
1 upvote
Guelph
Currently I'm diggin the rickards white. Not sure if it's classified as a 'lager' persay. But it sure is tastey.

Fd
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2005
1593 posts
50 upvotes
Rickard's White is classified as a WHEAT beer (duh!) My fav lager is Harp as I rarely drink lagers.

MGD is utter garbage.

- MJ.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9951 posts
2434 upvotes
Toronto
Ma_Jie wrote:
MGD is utter garbage.

- MJ.
+1

My Favourite Lager is CHRISTOFFEL BLOND(import) and CREEMORE(CDN).

Had some Creemore today, it goes down real smooth!.. love it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
i was just saying the other day, i would rather have a nice ale than a lager

sleemans honey brown isnt too bad
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
Ma_Jie wrote: Rickard's White is classified as a WHEAT beer (duh!) My fav lager is Harp as I rarely drink lagers.

MGD is utter garbage.

- MJ.
actually its an ALE ;)
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
3593 posts
379 upvotes
Richmond
Czechvar, followed by Pilsner Urquell. Both are really flavorful yet refreshing beers.

Brooklyn Lager and Samuel Adam's Boston Lager are also favorites. But I don't really consider them "lagers" because IMO they look and taste more like ales. Really good stuff though!
Jun 27, 2005
398 posts
30 upvotes
Barrie
I worked for Molson's for 28 years and my favorite is Labatts Lucky. Great price too.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4170 posts
181 upvotes
North York
realestateguy wrote: I worked for Molson's for 28 years and my favorite is Labatts Lucky. Great price too.
Please.leave.now
If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
Apr 21, 2005
396 posts
33 upvotes
Milton
For everyday drinking, Steam Whistle, for sure.

Brooklyn Lager is excellent, but more of a 'treat' for me.
Apr 21, 2005
396 posts
33 upvotes
Milton
Good call on the Lug Tread! Very nice beer. I haven't seen it in the GTA yet other than on tap. Their growlers have a great design - one of the nicest I've seen yet.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2007
1006 posts
40 upvotes
Stella Artois, Belgian lager...very nice and I am seeing it in more places other than the liquor store!
Sep 10, 2008
448 posts
boubouq wrote: Stella Artois, Belgian lager...very nice and I am seeing it in more places other than the liquor store!
had a case of 12 last night of stella artois quite expensive compared to others
Dec 31, 1969
No real favourites here, I like Moosehead, Stella Artois, Heineken...
Feb 29, 2004
560 posts
122 upvotes
Right now.. James Ready, brewed by Moosehead. Moosehead is pretty good too.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
581 upvotes
The fact that no one has said PC Genuine Lager is brutal! It is the best by far, and a buck a beer! (don't knock it till you try it, it is actually super good)
Dec 31, 1969
matdwyer wrote: The fact that no one has said PC Genuine Lager is brutal! It is the best by far, and a buck a beer! (don't knock it till you try it, it is actually super good)
LOL! :lol:

Dude, you do realize that everyone has their own opinion as to what tastes "best". What tastes good to you may taste like swill to others.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
581 upvotes
selpats wrote: LOL! :lol:

Dude, you do realize that everyone has their own opinion as to what tastes "best". What tastes good to you may taste like swill to others.
haha I do realize that. I was more making that comment as there is another thread on here that actually motivated me to buy it, where maybe 10 people were praising it. Regardless I'll rephrase... it tastes the best to me! :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)