Fashion & Beauty

when is best time or price to buy tommy hilfiger/ ralph Lauren polos?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2018 9:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1324 posts
116 upvotes

when is best time or price to buy tommy hilfiger/ ralph Lauren polos?

im looking at buying some new polos

the tommy oens are on sale at the bay for 45, and ralph for 79. they seem a little much tho. will they get better or do you guys have better places to buy those elsewhere to suggest?
8 replies
Dec 19, 2011
243 posts
18 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Try Winners or Marshalls
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2599 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
forget both and buy them at uniqlo instead
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11877 posts
1712 upvotes
City of Vancouver
When stores r getting ready to bring in their fall styles, they put on sales to move the current season's clothes. U can sign up for Tommy Hilfiger emails to get informed of sales at their stores. Same thing with The Bay. You can monitor The Bay's prices online on these polos. If u see sizes selling out, then u know to either buy or else go to the actual store to see how many of ur size r left. The Bay store clerk can also check if your item is available in another Bay store in your region.
De gustibus non est disputandum
"Crazy people will make even sane people crazy."-- Becks
"Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself."-- Confucius
Apr 24, 2018
15 posts
3 upvotes
I saw some at Costco for around $25 each if I am not mistaken. Hopefully someone else can confirm this?
Sep 30, 2001
27105 posts
6060 upvotes
Toronto
rubel238 wrote:
May 30th, 2018 4:19 pm
I saw some at Costco for around $25 each if I am not mistaken. Hopefully someone else can confirm this?
yes costco has some TH polos however they're not the pique style. they're a soft stretchy material. decent enough but not as nice as a standard Lacoste polo imo.
Don't talk about it, be about it
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7339 posts
1294 upvotes
Polo has been covered to death here but I will add that the Costco Kirkland pique is probably a better bet than the TH since the TH material is only so so. RL is usually a bit better but it depends on the line too and if they go on sale, it is usually the worst material that get discounted first.

Why does it matter ?? A polo with better and thicker material would look better on the body, feels and look more expensive, is less likely to wrinkle up during the day and holds the shape better after washes, etc.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted: