• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2018 11:00 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 29, 2007
501 posts
84 upvotes

When does Westjet have seat sales?

Need to book trip to LAX by mid February. WJ had a 24 hour flash sale today but you cannot combine coupon code with companion voucher which I'm hoping to use up. So do people know how often WJ has seat sales that do not require a coupon code?
6 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
31491 posts
6126 upvotes
Ottawa
Almost every week, same as Air Canada.
Get yourself on their mailing list and they will send you sales info all the time.
In the 21st Century deleting history has become far more important than making it. Anonymous
Mar 6, 2015
206 posts
471 upvotes
New Brunswick
People really need to look past the title and actually read the post.

As far as seat sales without codes, those are called normal price fluctuations and are not advertised. Your only option is to check everyday and book when it hits a price you're comfortable with. I don't know what your travel dates are, but YYZ-LAX flights in the spring are looking pretty good right now.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
1492 posts
560 upvotes
You're better off subscribing to sites like nextdeparture and yyzdeals, where they often share flight deals that do not require discount codes.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
31491 posts
6126 upvotes
Ottawa
bunmin wrote:
Dec 6th, 2018 2:20 pm
People really need to look past the title and actually read the post.

So, what was it in the post that a suggestion to get on a mailing list would be the wrong advice??
In the 21st Century deleting history has become far more important than making it. Anonymous
Nov 8, 2017
634 posts
262 upvotes
I get emails from WJ every other day on specials