Off Topic

When SO takes half of you

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2019 8:48 am
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
1163 posts
60 upvotes
Oh man now I see how you dump a stock. You hang on to a stock. overcome the difficulty with company and management. make company more profitable and strong.
But dont be loyal and stupid when company is trying to screw over you. Dump it and take profits and go on with your life. Nothing wrong with that.
You guys seem trapped by the confines of your own ideologies.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
9095 posts
2060 upvotes
Trump University
peanutz wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 1:28 am

I think the word you're looking for is "mojo." Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
That's it, mojo! Or sex-energy!

You understand it, I don't know why no one else does! :lol:

I hate when people try and deny the realities of nature. You can have all these big dreams of building Amazon but it doesn't amount to jack squat if you don't have the energy (you won't). That energy has to come from somewhere, it doesn't just come out of your incel ass, it needs to be created. With the right woman you can conquer the world with unlimited energy! :D

I feel like most people have absolutely no clue about harnessing mojo energy, all they're doing is losing energy by not believing in the beauty, the essence of nature. They're letting all that energy escape with thoughts of inceldom, it's counterintuitive.

There's a reason why Bezos is laughing. He knows whats up with the mojo and has no problem giving his wife 1/2 for the mojo she provided, it's the most precious source of energy. People who don't understand this don't know how to harness mojo. It's an opportunity, don't pass it up

When a woman provides you with mojo you use it. Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't
You only live twice ǝɔᴉʍʇ 😎
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
1163 posts
60 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 3:41 pm

You understand it, I don't know why no one else does! :lol:

I hate when people try and deny the realities of nature. You can have all these big dreams of building Amazon but it doesn't amount to jack squat if you don't have the energy (you won't). That energy has to come from somewhere, it doesn't just come out of your incel ass, it needs to be created. With the right woman you can conquer the world with unlimited energy! :D

I feel like most people have absolutely no clue about harnessing mojo energy, all they're doing is losing energy by not believing in the beauty, the essence of nature. They're letting all that energy escape with thoughts of inceldom, it's counterintuitive.

There's a reason why Bezos is laughing. He knows whats up with the mojo and has no problem giving his wife 1/2 for the mojo she provided, it's the most precious source of energy. People who don't understand this don't know how to harness mojo. It's an opportunity, don't pass it up

When a woman provides you with mojo you use it. Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't
so now his mojo worth how much? Half of want he has? All I see is his wife laughing.:lol:
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
4268 posts
4274 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote:

Canadian men are a special breed. God bless you, gents.
callernamet wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 4:56 pm
so now his mojo worth how much? Half of want he has? All I see is his wife laughing.:lol:
That's this thread in a nutshell, folks pretending anything she offered him is worth $70 billion.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
1163 posts
60 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 5:08 pm
Canadian men are a special breed. God bless you, gents.

That's this thread in a nutshell, folks pretending anything she offered him is worth $70 billion.
to be clear I have no problem with his wife taking half or whatever allowed by agreement/law. I have problem with men.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
4268 posts
4274 upvotes
callernamet wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 5:25 pm
to be clear I have no problem with his wife taking half or whatever allowed by agreement/law. I have problem with men.
I try to get serious for one second, and you folks can't help but make me crack a smile. That avatar doesn't help.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
1163 posts
60 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 5:26 pm
I try to get serious for one second, and you folks can't help but make me crack a smile. That avatar doesn't help.
and I am just passing the time. Its Friday. Dont take it anything seriously. Not that anyone takes or cares.Winking Face
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1434 posts
763 upvotes
Corleone187 wrote:
There's a reason why Bezos is laughing. He knows whats up with the mojo and has no problem giving his wife 1/2 for the mojo she provided, it's the most precious source of energy.
He's not 'giving' her anything. She already owns it. It was hers all along.

The phraseology used in the media, and even in this thread is appalling. This separation is not 'costing' Jeff Bezos a dime that he did not already own.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
1163 posts
60 upvotes
No, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos won’t ‘lose’ half his fortune to his wife MacKenzie in their divorce

burnt69 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 7:17 pm

The phraseology used in the media, and even in this thread is appalling. This separation is not 'costing' Jeff Bezos a dime that he did not already own.

Jeff Bezos' Divorce Could Mean Big Changes for Amazon
Bezos' Prime Payout

Amazon honcho Jeff Bezos stands to lose millions of shares of company stock during his pending divorce, according to a Business Insider report. The company founder—who recently announced he was parting ways with his wife MacKenzie Bezos after 25 years—owns about 16 percent of Amazon's shares. Under Washington state law, BI notes, MacKenzie could be eligible to collect half of those shares, which make up a sizable chunk of the couples' estimated net worth of $137 billion. Not long after Jeff Bezos tweeted the news of the couple’s breakup, The National Enquirer published the results of a four-month-long investigation into the Amazon exec's alleged relationship with news anchor and pilot Lauren Sanchez, which the tabloid claimed involved "raunchy messages and erotic selfies." It's unclear how those revelations will affect the divorce proceedings, and TMZ reports the couple did not have a prenup. But this much is clear: By year's end, Jeff Bezos will likely be only slightly richer than the Romanoffs.
There is no set formula in Washington law as to how assets should be split, said Jennifer Payseno, a partner with McKinley Irvin in Seattle who handles high-net worth divorce cases for the firm. Wealthy couples often agree how to divide their assets before bringing the matter to a judge, and those details are often filed confidentially with the court.
The state of Washington - where Amazon is based and the couple have a home - is a community property state, which means all property and debt acquired during a marriage "will be divided equitably by the court if the couple cannot negotiate an agreement," according to the website of McKinley Irvin, a family law firm in the region.

An equal division of such a fortune would be unprecedented. While Oracle Corp.'s Larry Ellison has been through multiple divorces, none has affected his stake in the software maker. Likewise, Google co-founder Sergey Brin's stake remained unchanged after he and Anne Wojcicki divorced without fanfare in 2015.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2018
1292 posts
904 upvotes
If SO takes half of you, does that mean you are left with only one ball to play with???
The first person you should love, is yourself. Otherwise you are asking others to do something that you refuse to do yourself.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2018
4268 posts
4274 upvotes
burnt69 wrote:

You're not employing objective male logic, this is the source of your confusion.
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2017
450 posts
89 upvotes
burnt69 wrote:

Since he created the wealth, it could be said that he owns it
Make the Trudeau drama teacher again!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
1434 posts
763 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 10:05 pm
You're not employing objective male logic, this is the source of your confusion.
I'm a male, and I'm under no delusion that I own the entirety of property that I may have contributed to the joint accumulation of in a marriage. I am the owner of half, and, at best, trustee of the other half.

Its the law of the land. It has been the law of the land for as long as I've been alive. I know nothing differently.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
20473 posts
2261 upvotes
Montreal
TomLafinsky wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 8:06 pm
If SO takes half of you, does that mean you are left with only one ball to play with???
This is nuts.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
1163 posts
60 upvotes
This headline is nuts
What’s Next in Jeff Bezos’ $137 Billion Divorce — and Why It Could Even Affect the U.S. Economy