Shopping Discussion

Where to buy 50 x LG G Pad III tablets?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2017 11:30 pm
Oct 25, 2004
773 posts
1 upvote

Where to buy 50 x LG G Pad III tablets?

I need 50 units for a cab company that is switching over their cars to a tablet based system, and I can't find anywhere that will sell bulk quantities. Going to each store for 3-4 units is becoming a headache.

I appreciate any leads. Thanks.
Last edited by Mazin on Sep 7th, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Aug 14, 2017
154 posts
123 upvotes
With or without contract? If with, Rogers/Fido SMB will be happy to sell you.
Oct 25, 2004
773 posts
1 upvote
Without contract. And Rogers SMB are being difficult. First they promised us 60 units, then they said they can only give us 10. And we have been running in circles with them since.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1757 posts
1143 upvotes
Vancouver
Mazin wrote: Without contract. And Rogers SMB are being difficult. First they promised us 60 units, then they said they can only give us 10. And we have been running in circles with them since.
You should contact a Rogers Wireless Authorized Dealer and see if they can order it for you. Since you are doing it WITHOUT contract, they might not want to sell you any. There is no profit in selling the devices without a contract.
I'll Keep It Short and Sweet. Family, Religion, Friendship ... These Are the Three Demons You Must Slay if You Wish to Succeed in Business
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28753 posts
1370 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
alibaba.com

aliexpress.com those kinds of sites.

ebay

etc etc.

Wholesale market my friend..tap dat
PayTM$154, dead. SDM: $5342 Rakuten: $181.98
100% Established: BST; Heat; FB market; Kijiji *BST: FS Mens Shoes & Boots: Viberg, Allend Edmonds, Red Wings, misc,*
*Various Szs Vintage: Florsheim Imperial
Apr 21, 2006
208 posts
6 upvotes
Newmarket
I just gave to a company 30 pcs and looking for more. They were in retail box with Grade A condition and all accessories. I let you know if I can source more.