Where to buy 5Kg nuttela?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2013 12:20 am
Tags:
None
Oct 2, 2013
1 posts

Where to buy 5Kg nuttela?

Can anyone tell me pleaase where can i buy 5 kg nuttela here in toronto, Brampton, etobicoke, vaughan? thanks
14 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1954 upvotes
Elmira
the walmart here in B-town had a giant mountain of them taking up prime space right as you walk in the store.. are these things actually selling, to command such a front and center spot at the front of Wal mart? Bizarre
Sep 10, 2012
274 posts
39 upvotes
Please tell me this is for a restaurant....

Because while it's a delicious treat, it ain't nearly so healthy as they make it sound..

"Hazlenuts, skim milk, and a touch of cocoa... plus almost as much sugar per tablespoon as a tablespoon of sugar"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... qtsBmFK8F4

I have seen the massive jars in an Italian grocery here in Ottawa (La Botegga)
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2006
3849 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
seen them at a few costco in toronto. just a bit under $40
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville
the 5kg nutella isnt even a good price per gram.. more expensive than other deals..

i believe the costco price is 37.99 for the 5kg...costco also had a 2 pack of 900g nutella for 11.99.....price per KG is 7.60 vs. 6.67....also, the 750g jar is usually always on sale at supermarkets for $4.99..which also is 6.67 per KG...
Banned
Sep 29, 2012
1269 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
How the hell are you supposed to get everything out of that jar? Towards the bottom you'd have to stick your hand in and scoop stuff out...
Save. Save. Save.
Spend. Spend. Spend.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
you guys take the joy out of life. Its a novelty item..jeez.

If you don't hvae a costco membership I've seen it also at the italian grocery store called Lady York Foods on Dufferin. You can also buy Nutella there that is made in italy. Its more expensive and I haven't tried it, but a Nutella fanatic friend I have says it tastes better.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2578 posts
148 upvotes
slowtyper wrote: you guys take the joy out of life. Its a novelty item..jeez.

If you don't hvae a costco membership I've seen it also at the italian grocery store called Lady York Foods on Dufferin. You can also buy Nutella there that is made in italy. Its more expensive and I haven't tried it, but a Nutella fanatic friend I have says it tastes better.
my opinion is that real Italian nutella is much better. nutella tastes different around the world oddly enough.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 26, 2006
5614 posts
1078 upvotes
Toronto
As others said, I've seen it at Costco and WalMart Supercenters.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 24, 2005
5763 posts
353 upvotes
i'm having nutella toast as i read type this. yum!
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1954 upvotes
Elmira
Insider wrote: my opinion is that real Italian nutella is much better. nutella tastes different around the world oddly enough.
i swear, i've thought this before.. my nonna always had the italian nutella as a kid and i could swear its way different
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
Insider wrote: my opinion is that real Italian nutella is much better. nutella tastes different around the world oddly enough.
because it's cheap to make nutella so transporting it would be costlier than opening a plant in every country, so that's what they did. sourcing the ingredients is also done locally as much as possible to save on transport, so that's why it tastes differently.