Food & Drink

Where to buy Airwaves chewing gum pocket package?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2012 2:36 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
1649 posts
303 upvotes
HALIFAX

Where to buy Airwaves chewing gum pocket package?

I love Airwaves Menthol & Eucalyptus chewing gum. I like to carry a small package in my jeans pocket.

However, Airwaves is usually not sold in North America. All other chewing gum I've seen (except for Hubba Bubba) is sold with massive packaging and thus not compatible with a jeans pocket.

Are there speciality shops that sell what I'm looking for? I've seen some Airwaves on eBay (30x10 = $35 incl shipping), but maybe there are sources in Canada?
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4154 posts
154 upvotes
North York
sokolov wrote:
Oct 31st, 2012 1:34 pm
I love Airwaves Menthol & Eucalyptus chewing gum. I like to carry a small package in my jeans pocket.

However, Airwaves is usually not sold in North America. All other chewing gum I've seen (except for Hubba Bubba) is sold with massive packaging and thus not compatible with a jeans pocket.

Are there speciality shops that sell what I'm looking for? I've seen some Airwaves on eBay (30x10 = $35 incl shipping), but maybe there are sources in Canada?
I'd love to know as well. I bought a few packs of it in Israel (one is still on my desk) however I cannot find it at any of the local specialty stores!
Korean girlfriends? Learn to Google? Save money?
What RFD can do for you?[/B] If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
1649 posts
303 upvotes
HALIFAX
I've placed on order on eBay UK:

http://r.ebay.com/KHCkBJ

Shipping charges are significant, but the base price is very cheap. I don't think that any Canadian speciality store would have them for much less than is asked here (inlc shipping).
Jan 16, 2011
338 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
For those who aren't familiar with this gum, some flavors are so strong I use it keep me awake (chewing 2x at a time), or clear up stuffed nose.

Ironically, Airwaves is by Wrigley, headquarter = Chicago, IL USA. They have it in Asia and Europe, but not in Americas...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
1649 posts
303 upvotes
HALIFAX
I think there is also a version with caffeine.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
1649 posts
303 upvotes
HALIFAX
My order from http://myworld.ebay.ca/n*and*d*stores has now arrived, exactly as ordered.

The postage on the package was GBP 7.98 (Royal Airmail), I had been charged GBP 9.93 shipping. But OK, there is packaging and the effort of going to the post office, filling in the customs forms, etc. And it is not always easy to know the exact postage charge beforehand.
× < >