Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 13, 2011
13 posts
EAST YORK

Where to buy Ben and Jerry's Late Night Snack

Hey there,

I am a huge Late Night with Jimmy Fallon fan. I have been looking for the Late Night Snack flavour available through Ben and Jerry's.
Has anyone found somewhere to buy it in Toronto?
19 replies
Mar 2, 2007
727 posts
22 upvotes
alwaysafan wrote:
Jun 15th, 2011 10:01 pm
Hey there,

I am a huge Late Night with Jimmy Fallon fan. I have been looking for the Late Night Snack flavour available through Ben and Jerry's.

Good luck finding it here, you will have to make a trip to Buffalo for that flavour.
May 30, 2009
502 posts
31 upvotes
i checked there website they have an ben and gerrys ice cream shop in vaughn mills, u can ask an associate about where to find them. But this probably the usual case of its not available yet here but soon it will come.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1287 posts
65 upvotes
ally12 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2011 11:32 pm
i checked there website they have an ben and gerrys ice cream shop in vaughn mills, u can ask an associate about where to find them. But this probably the usual case of its not available yet here but soon it will come.

They will stare back at you like you're an idiot.

That's like asking a Sony Store sales associate what the next Playstation specs will be.
Rogers is, in my opinion, the worst company in Canada. I hate them so much I am using my signature space to warn you, the reader, to stay away from them. Please, do not give them your business. Thank you.
Mar 2, 2007
727 posts
22 upvotes
alwaysafan wrote:
Jun 15th, 2011 10:01 pm
Hey there,

I forgot to look for the flavour at the Scoop Shop (Ben & Jerry's Vaughan Mills)

Unfortunately, they don't offer that flavour there.

The problem is they don't ship their ice cream to Canada due to dairy restrictions. Chances of getting it here are very slim. For some reason, they just make they crappy flavours here :(
[OP]
Jun 13, 2011
13 posts
EAST YORK
Thanks everyone.
I'm thinking about maybe checking out some variety stores. Sometimes they carry American products.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2004
1724 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Make a weekend trip to Vermont to the Ben and jerrys factory, nice small town and a great trip. About 5-6 hour drive
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
1916 posts
244 upvotes
Ancaster, ON
If you head over to Buffalo I saw it in Wegman's today its on sale for $2.99. Reading the container though it did not seem appealing, sounded like something created out of a pregnancy craving.
Aug 4, 2011
2 posts
Hi,

We just got back from Vermont, and we did the tourist thing and toured the Ben and Jerry Factory. "Late Night Snack" was the ice cream we sampled at the end of the tour. Although is sounds scary, it really does taste amazing! We really loved it!
I was really hoping it was available in Ontario, but, by the sounds of it, it won't be arriving too soon..

That is a shame....

Cheers,

carling
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5137 posts
49 upvotes
What is in this crappy Ben and Jerry ice cream?

I am going to Vermont next week- but don't think I will be stopping for ice creams there.

I already have enough really good chocolate gelato in the freezer here ;)
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17605 posts
741 upvotes
Brampton
Sounds good - I am a salty/sweet fan!
come troll our unofficial chatroom at #redflagdeals on EFnet
Mar 2, 2007
727 posts
22 upvotes
duckdown wrote:
Aug 6th, 2011 4:42 pm