Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 6, 2005
9440 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto

Where to buy Body wipes?

When I was in New Zealand a of stores sold body wipes which were great after a day of hiking to wipe off the dirt sunscreen etc.

Looking around here all I can find is the many varieties of facial wipes which just wouldn't be big enough to wipe down whole body.

Apart from using multiple wipes, anyone know where I might be able to buy some here?
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 5th, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typo in title
No external links in sigs please.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
9019 posts
3460 upvotes
Toronto
You tried Amazon?
Kaitlyn wrote:
Jun 5th, 2018 12:25 pm
When I was in New Zealand a of stores sold body wipes which were great after a day of hiking to wipe off the dirt sunscreen etc.

Looking around here all I can find is the many varieties of facial wipes which just wouldn't be big enough to wipe down whole body.

Apart from using multiple wipes, anyone know where I might be able to buy some here?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 6, 2005
9440 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto
Cheapo-Findo wrote:
Jun 5th, 2018 2:41 pm
You tried Amazon?
Would prefer to buy on the go, also a timing issue and I'm not going to pay extra for next day delivery... for wipes. :)
No external links in sigs please.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
9019 posts
3460 upvotes
Toronto
Fair enough, I believe Sephora had body wipes.
Kaitlyn wrote:
Jun 5th, 2018 2:51 pm
Would prefer to buy on the go, also a timing issue and I'm not going to pay extra for next day delivery... for wipes. :)

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Nov 29, 2017
812 posts
540 upvotes
Try Asian supermarkets like T&T and Galleria
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1187 posts
331 upvotes
i buy mine in Dollarama...i don't know what size you are looking for, but it's like $2 for 50 pack, work well. Bought a bunch just a few days ago for my Trans-siberian trip, 3 days on train without shower :(
Aug 22, 2010
60 posts
7 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:
Jun 5th, 2018 10:55 pm
Try shoppers drug mart. In the seniors section where the canes and adult diapers are . . .
Lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)