Automotive

Where to buy detailing products in bulk?

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2016 4:39 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2003
2850 posts
55 upvotes
Markham

Where to buy detailing products in bulk?

Where can I buy detailing products in bulk? I'm looking for a brick and mortar store where I can actually talk to somebody. Looking for wheel acid, glass cleaner, Waterless wash, clays, wax, basic stuff.

Thanks
11 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
12835 posts
1644 upvotes
Toronto
Canadian tire. They have more in the back. Just check the store stock in advance online.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2003
2850 posts
55 upvotes
Markham
I need gallons and gallons of product. Canadian tire is costing me $$$$$$ for consumer sizes.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
1669 posts
220 upvotes
Carzilla in Calgary is great. Small shop but lots of products.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16073 posts
6242 upvotes
If you are looking for products for use in a shop, you can always talk to the auto body supply shops that sell that body shops for their supplies. Obviously not the selection of brands, but will be in the large sizes.

If you are looking for specific brands, email/call the manufacturer and ask them for a distributor that can help. They will be able to give you the contact of a distributor in your area.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5601 posts
1718 upvotes
Cornwall PE
chinaboy1021 wrote:
May 20th, 2016 11:48 pm
I need gallons and gallons of product. Canadian tire is costing me $$$$$$ for consumer sizes.
Look for a HD supply (brafisco), they sell the auto valet products made by a canadian company called leysons .
Their purple power is the best cleaner/decreaser I have ever used. All their liquid chemicals from solvents to rubber dressings are available in 1 gallon jugs to 200 ltr drums and they also sell taps with shut off valves for the 20 ltr gerry can type containers and drums.
Lysens auto valet products and a canadian company I am surprised by how many don't know of them. HD supply has at least one outlet in each maritime province so must be a few in ontario. Also you might be able to buy directly from lysens, think via phone is the only way they operate.

Lysens download catalogue,
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
8416 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
Someone said theres a chemical Guys in Sauga.

Some online places that sell bulk stuff too.

Malco products are supposed to be real good.
Dec 14, 2015
36 posts
2 upvotes
3d products is great quality! Highly recommend their bulk packaging for your needs. It's huge in the USA and slowly making its way here.
Jan 26, 2006
192 posts
20 upvotes
[QUOTE]Someone said theres a chemical Guys in Sauga.[/QUOTE]

Chemical Guys is just west of Dixie, north of the 401 - 5775 Atlantic Ave. Not certain this is what OP is looking for though.

http://chemicalguyscanada.ca/