Fashion & Beauty

Where to buy Diamond ring (solitaire) in Mississauga?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2019 5:12 pm
Jul 6, 2019
2 posts

Where to buy Diamond ring (solitaire) in Mississauga?

Hi Folks,

Can you guys tell me about your experience/recommend place where to shop for diamond ring in Mississauga? I know of the standard mall stores - Peoples, Michael Hill and Spence but wanted to see what else is out there.

I am South Asian and my gut says not to go to South Asian Gold jeweler to buy diamond ring - don't know if I am right or wrong on this.

How is Costco?
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
4648 posts
1680 upvotes
West Side GTA
Costco isn't bad by any means...you can check it out and see what stones are there. Alot of the times i hear they give you a stone that's slightly bigger than what's advertised.

Checkout bluenile also (there's a diamond thread on RFD somewhere). Picked up my stone for my fiance from bluenile and got 12% cashback too when they had a flash sale for xmas ;) (totally RFD move there lol).
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27803 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
See you are new to RFD

If you are in the market for a Diamond Solitaire (and i assume its an Engagement Ring) you should do a lot of reading & research first so you understand what to look for

Carat, Colour, Cut, Clarity ... the 4Cs as they are known are the key elements
But so is Certification, and Cost

Even Wikipedia is a good place to start for understanding these terms
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond_(gemstone)

Beyond that ...
There is a very excellent ONGOING thread in the RFD SHOPPING FORUM where someone in the Jewellery Biz answers questions
Check it out
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/have-que ... g-1367216/
Jul 22, 2019
4 posts
CA
I'm also looking jewelry shop or website in CA for my wedding. Anyone has any recommendation.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
2326 posts
685 upvotes
Acton, Ontario
Emilian Jewelery is where we got ours, super easy owner to deal with, but i had the rock, they just did the setting.
Visited all the big names dealers in GTA, all of them are snobby, and try to upsell you.
They're around erin mills / qew.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)