Food & Drink

Where to buy Ensure brand drinks in bulk for cheap?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2012 11:52 pm
Tags:
None
16 replies
Mar 14, 2008
449 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
If you go to the ensure website you can sign up for some free samples. Included in the samples are 3x$3 off coupons. If you wait till shoppers or walmart has a sale you can get a case for pretty cheap.

Other than that i'm not sure where you could get them in bulk. Try costco perhaps, or maybe go to a smaller pharmacy and ask if you can get a discount for buying a couple of cases at a time.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2551 posts
144 upvotes
moommen wrote:
Nov 4th, 2010 11:06 am
If you go to the ensure website you can sign up for some free samples. Included in the samples are 3x$3 off coupons. If you wait till shoppers or walmart has a sale you can get a case for pretty cheap.

Other than that i'm not sure where you could get them in bulk. Try costco perhaps, or maybe go to a smaller pharmacy and ask if you can get a discount for buying a couple of cases at a time.
+1. They give you a sample with either 2 or 4 drinks. The 3 coupons you get are post dated one month apart. I went to the Walmart near my house a few months after receiving the coupons and used three of them at once. Got $9 off the 12 pack. They keep resending the coupons every so often too. I tried using them all at once again but i think they smartened up.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2005
1928 posts
15 upvotes
Scarborough
I've seen them at Canadian Superstore for $9.99 for 6 (most places have them at $13+)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2010
3132 posts
90 upvotes
moommen wrote:
Nov 4th, 2010 11:06 am

I tried to do that but I can't sign up because it accepts only US residents. (I can't choose Canadian province or city)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7270 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto
Ensure usually goes on sale around New Years, when they're trying to catch all those people with their new diet resolutions.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2010
3132 posts
90 upvotes
appleb wrote:
Nov 7th, 2010 6:53 pm
Ensure usually goes on sale around New Years, when they're trying to catch all those people with their new diet resolutions.

Everything goes on sale on New Years.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
7270 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto
Joshray wrote:
Nov 8th, 2010 9:44 am
Everything goes on sale on New Years.

Well, diet and exercise stuff in particular always does.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2010
3132 posts
90 upvotes
appleb wrote:
Nov 8th, 2010 11:32 am
Well, diet and exercise stuff in particular always does.

Is any particular store having sale on these now? Any specific Walmart, Pharmacy, etc?
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
12680 posts
932 upvotes
Toronto
Pick some up at Sam's Club in Buffalo if you happen to be there and have a membership. I got a bunch of 24-packs of Boost there for like 2/3 of what you'd pay here. I assume Costco would have a similar deal, but they're farther from the border.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Aug 13, 2008
646 posts
42 upvotes
toronto
i've seen them at walmart for 5..0/6 pack though they were close to being expired and strawberry flavour.
you don't buy those cheap it's ensure if you want cheaper buy the store brand. the difference is that the store brand tastes watered downed.
Jan 23, 2011
150 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary
gonna bump this up!

I am looking for a good price walmart is @ approx 13 for a 6-pack

as is www.well.ca - or anyone have a coupon for this site?
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2005
3824 posts
541 upvotes
Markham
Have you tried the Walmart brand equivalent - Equate / Equate Plus.

Was on a liquid diet for a few days recently and bought some vanilla and chocolate. It tasted OK. I think it was $7 (regular) for 6 pack. Reviews online for Equate seem pretty good.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
× < >