Where to buy a flask?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2007 5:15 pm
Tags:
Sep 18, 2006
541 posts
100 upvotes

Where to buy a flask?

I hope this is the right section in the forums, but as the title states, I'm looking to buy a flask for my uncle, and I'm at a lost to where to look.

I know these things are all budget-dependent, and with that, I would either buy one for $30-50, or maybe one for $50+, depending on how much I love that guy.

--Hopefully, I can find both price ranges at the same store, but can you guys give me suggestions as to where to look? I'm local to Richmond Hill, Toronto, so anywhere local would be wicked, but a drive out for a guaranteed purchase is not a problem.

Thanks RFD!
-Gabe
Casual Trader
Heatware: 3-0
BMWWW
10 replies
Deal Addict
May 6, 2003
1047 posts
20 upvotes
Check out a key cutting/engraving store - most malls have one.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
22170 posts
824 upvotes
Newmarket
Ya....and most any places they sell booze gear (martini kits, shot glasses etc.), Even the Bay.
I got one once as a gift-with-purchase from the LCBO (cant remeber the booze bottle it came with) but this time of year most liquor companies have some sort of holiday gift pack, so you might find one in there, so its almost free!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2002
6617 posts
1014 upvotes
BC
try costco, they also sell one online.
That's my 2cents worth
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2005
3246 posts
1807 upvotes
I actually saw them in the XS cargo flyer today....
May 17, 2007
454 posts
1 upvote
Greater Toronto Area
Forget all the above suggestions and head to a Things Engraved retailer in the GTA - I know you've got quite a few around there. They definitely have the best variety when it comes to sizes and styles.
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2006
4170 posts
181 upvotes
North York
Danier at Woodbine/Hwy 7 has them (leather wrapped).
If you drive dangerously I hope you get caught and lose your license/car/dignity! :twisted: :twisted:
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1953 upvotes
Elmira
I'm also an alcoholic and would love one... hmmm
Deal Fanatic
May 21, 2005
8833 posts
68 upvotes
Montreal/Toronto
I've seen some at Winners as well. They are with the other men's accessories like wallets and belts
FOR SALE
Shoes for sale, sz 10 - 11
100% Heatware/RFD/HoFo/eBay Feedback

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)