Where to buy garden sheds in GTA for a good price?

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2005 12:02 am
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2002
2655 posts

Where to buy garden sheds in GTA for a good price?

summers coming around, want to add a shed or two to the backyard

besides rona/homedepot/cdn tire

where can i get them cheaper?

lookin for 6x8ft units
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2001
2529 posts
The best deal I've seen is at Costco. They have an 8x8 plastic shed with floor, "skylight" and 3 shelves for $699. I think the closest to that at the other stores would be at least $1000.

The only unfortunate thing is that they don't deliver, so you have to get something that can carry the 3 boxes. The will help you get it into the vehicle, but after that you are on your own.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2004
1184 posts
I like the one at Costco too ... but DH went to take a look @ it & he thinks its "flimsy" ... that its not strong enough to support a large pile of snow??
Nov 18, 2003
88 posts
I bought a 6x8 Apex shed at Costco 2 years ago for $549 if I recall...It has 2 windows and included a shelf kit, and includes the floor. It is made from vinyl and looks great. The same unit (it's labeled Black and Decker) is $699 at [rfdlink= ... ?linkid=24]Canadian Tire[/rfdlink]. The optional shelves are anther $100 or so if I recall.

This shed took me a full 2.5 hours to put up!!!!! and that was timed from opening the box....I challenge anyone with a metal shed to match that.

Looks like this: ... d=10031542

Hope this helps...Glenn B.
ASUS Desktop Pc, i7 (4770s CPU), Windows 8.1
× < >