Food & Drink

Where to buy good potato salad in Toronto?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2017 12:36 pm
Dec 11, 2007
432 posts
495 upvotes
Markham
chew1e wrote: The Stonemill Kitchen Potato Salad at Costco is amazing - seriously! If you can find it, try it. My family found it last summer and have introduced many to it - well worth it!
I saw that there as well. But the carton is too big for my needs. If I can find it in a smaller size I will give it a try. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2712 posts
678 upvotes
Burlington
duckdown wrote: Call Blue Sage at Eglinton & Tomken in advance and order it the night before you need it, it has their smoked bacon mixed in with it among other things, it was really good
Google says they're permanently closed...? website is up though.
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
799 upvotes
The Stonemill Red Potato salad is onsale at costco this week. Its got great flavours and cheap right now. Add in some chopped green onion and bacon crumbles to make it your "own". They will love you for it!
Kick it up another notch but taking some sour cream and onion or barbeque potato chips and crumble them in just before you serve it. That little bit of crunch is awesome!
May 10, 2009
127 posts
89 upvotes
Peel
I also sometimes like to slice up some hard-boiled eggs and add them to the Costco potato salad.