Fashion & Beauty

Where to buy liquid shoe streching spray?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2009 11:03 pm
Tags:
None
May 11, 2008
723 posts
106 upvotes

Where to buy liquid shoe streching spray?

Seems like my shoes size has changed from 6 to 6.5 now. I've read it somewhere that there's something you can spray on the leather shoes then put it on for 2 hours and it'll strech the shoes for up to 1 size.

I remember seeing it in the Bay long time ago (at least over a year), but can't seem to find it anywhere anymore. :( I've tried most of the shoe stores and no luck. :(
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 26, 2008
5135 posts
55 upvotes
Moneysworth and Best has that stuff or else they have a machine that does that too :)

they also add extra holes to belts for free or else $1 sometimes,fix shoes,bags ect....great store!

or try a shoe repair shop usually...
May 11, 2008
723 posts
106 upvotes
Thanks for the advice! I've tried the shoe repair stores before, they just used those wooden strechers for two days and charged me like $10. I figure I could spend $20 something on a pair of strechers and do all of my shoes. :) Still think the spray will be better/easier.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4758 posts
130 upvotes
Oakville
Rubbing alcohol and crumpled newspaper packed tight into the shoe. The alcohol wets it to expand but evaporates quickly. Do this especially before wearing - helps break the shoes in further.