• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2017 2:45 am
[OP]
Dec 26, 2004
74 posts

Where To Buy Old Dutch *BAKED* Ketchup Chips

Hi Everyone,

After exhausting my search attempts, I decided post a inquiry online:

Does anyone know where I can find ***BAKED*** Ketchup Chips made by Old Dutch. The packaging looks like this: http://www.olddutchfoods.ca/product-fla ... chup-baked

Bear in mind, this is not to be confused with the regular ketchip chips by Old Dutch (non baked version), which are available everywhere.

Just around my area in Scarborough, I checked No Frills, Real Canadian Super Store, Freshco, Food Basics, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rexall, Highland Farms, - to no available.

If anyone knows, it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2017
1972 posts
1026 upvotes
Baked Chips are not as popular as Regular Chips... So no real surprise that they are hard to find, more so flavored Ketchup ones.

If you don't get a lead here on RFD, I suggest you use the Old Dutch website (link you provided) and use their Contact / Customer Service info to actually ask them who in your general area stocks them regularly.
Nov 6, 2016
35 posts
5 upvotes
I always see these at my local Save On Foods. Are you near a Save On?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1417 posts
223 upvotes
Vancouver
alexh9 wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 1:46 am
I always see these at my local Save On Foods. Are you near a Save On?
There's no Save-on-Foods in the East.
Head-Fi Feedback (18)
eBay Feedback (79)
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
19143 posts
2696 upvotes
Poormond Hill
You will need to check the western provinces. They carry more variety than us as Old Dutch is very popular in those areas. These are some of Old Dutch that I brought back from Winnipeg a couple years ago.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Jun 19, 2015
357 posts
158 upvotes
In Alberta I've found them at Safeway, Save-on-Foods and Dollar Tree
[OP]
Dec 26, 2004
74 posts
Thanks everyone. I submitted a inquiry with the company, no response yet, I'll call the Mississauga office.
Nov 21, 2015
226 posts
58 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Karthigan wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 5:35 pm
Thanks everyone. I submitted a inquiry with the company, no response yet, I'll call the Mississauga office.
They were much easier to find a year or two ago, I guess they didn't sell all that well. The Baked Ketchup and Baked Salt & Vinegar were my two favorites. Out here in Vancouver I can still find them at Save on Foods and Thrifty Foods from time to time. Thrifty's is a subsidiary of Sobeys so perhaps you would have luck there? Mac's used to carry them as well so try a few local Mac's and you might get lucky.