• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2017 10:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes

Where to buy Oreo Variety of Flavours

Anyone know which grocery store in markham/richmond hill that is selling the new firework oreo's?
they're released in Canada

I went to freshco, food basics, Walmart, loblaws, figured I'd just ask here instead of searching

also anyone know where to buy all the USA flavoured Oreo's in Toronto/GTA? Sucks that Canada doesn't have them
30 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 30, 2006
13857 posts
2368 upvotes
Toronto
Most stores have the Firework Oreos. Check Superstore. The US flavors, you have to go the US.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
May 17th, 2017 9:37 am
Most stores have the Firework Oreos. Check Superstore. The US flavors, you have to go the US.
a bit far out from me, have you been there? I don't want to go just to check and when you call the workers don't give 2 shits and just say 'its not here'. I called stores yesterday and they didn't even check, some didn't even know what it was
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes
Cheap wrote:
May 17th, 2017 11:16 am
I stopped by the cookie outlet today. They had a few different kinds but mostly the usual stuff. They have some Easter stuff still but not very good prices.

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Peek+F ... 0229?hl=en
eh just the regular stuff
the prices look good though, 12 packs of oreo for $12?

you said the prices are not very good?
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
6125 posts
1064 upvotes
I got the Firework Oreos at Superstore. They weren't on the regular shelves of cookies. They were in a stand alone cardboard display in a runway aisle and were randomly mixed in with the regular Oreos.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes
bonterra wrote:
May 17th, 2017 12:37 pm
I got the Firework Oreos at Superstore. They weren't on the regular shelves of cookies. They were in a stand alone cardboard display in a runway aisle and were randomly mixed in with the regular Oreos.
ok I'll go to a superstore today, how do they taste? I mean they're oreo's so they're already good but how much better does the popping candy make them
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
3389 posts
76 upvotes
Saw a bunch of different flavours a while back in the candy store at Upper Canada mall in Newmarket. Can't guarantee the store is still there anymore though.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes
Squiggles wrote:
May 18th, 2017 10:03 pm
Saw a bunch of different flavours a while back in the candy store at Upper Canada mall in Newmarket. Can't guarantee the store is still there anymore though.
dam, I'll look it up and try calling

I know theres a store downtown that imports international food, usa/europe. but they charge $8 for a pack of oreo's...and they aren't even the really good flavours.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
5867 posts
324 upvotes
Any idea if the S'More Oreos are back yet?

They are damn delicious!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
1407 posts
481 upvotes
Octavius wrote:
May 19th, 2017 12:01 am
Any idea if the S'More Oreos are back yet?

They are damn delicious!
nope
current ones at most grocery stores is
cinamon bun gold, birthday cake chocolate, normal regular/gold, double stuff regular/gold, thin regular/gold and chocolate mint
saw these all around loblaws/frescho/food basics

there should be firework oreo's but I haven't seen them :(
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
1000 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone tried the lemon oreos? Any good?
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
2830 posts
42 upvotes
Home
Cheap wrote:
May 19th, 2017 5:01 pm
Has anyone tried the lemon oreos? Any good?
Where can I buy the Lemon Oreos locally?
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with :|