None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
8757 posts
773 upvotes
Toronto
JumpWire wrote:
Sep 10th, 2014 10:41 pm
Why is nobody mentioning the GATEWAY cart?
Because it wasn't out 2 years ago... When this thread was made...
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2237 posts
2611 upvotes
Toronto
nihilist07 wrote:
Nov 1st, 2014 7:01 am
I am looking for a gateway..any good spots to pick one up? Has anyone ordered from http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/?
Yes, I have bought it from them. They gave me some bonus stuff as well. Like a 3DS USB Charge Cable. It ships from Canada....so you will get it faster and it the cheapest price.

There is another site that is cheaper, they ask for your passport...not worth it for 20 bucks cheaper.
Aug 8, 2017
13 posts
5 upvotes
Anyone know where I could get any type of r4 card shipped from Canada these days?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5959 posts
2097 upvotes
Toronto
Sunproof wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 7:11 pm
Anyone know where I could get any type of r4 card shipped from Canada these days?
Why do you even need an R4 card? The latest CFWs for 3DS let you load anything off the SD Card. Check out /r/3dshacks
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1469 posts
341 upvotes
mississauga
ReeGee wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 11:39 am
you don't need one for that, all you need is an SD card. More info at /r/3dshacks and https://3ds.hacks.guide/
dont think thats true depending on his current firmware. I had to use an r4 for mine unless I was buying something off the eshop. you could do buy a dsiware game and mine the sha key. preferred the r4 anyway there are a few nice games on the ds library you'd like to have.

you could try kijiji for an r4, seen some locally for 15, which is overpriced for a cheap clone(doesnt really matter) but convenient.

if you live in the gta, you can come to me and do the hack onspot(I still have the hack core loaded). I just have to find the damn thing.

ebay flushed all of these r4s out, they were like 6 bucks.
think first, buy later.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5959 posts
2097 upvotes
Toronto
msz87 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 1:32 pm
dont think thats true depending on his current firmware. I had to use an r4 for mine unless I was buying something off the eshop. you could do buy a dsiware game and mine the sha key. preferred the r4 anyway there are a few nice games on the ds library you'd like to have.

you could try kijiji for an r4, seen some locally for 15, which is overpriced for a cheap clone(doesnt really matter) but convenient.

if you live in the gta, you can come to me and do the hack onspot(I still have the hack core loaded). I just have to find the damn thing.
Oh ok word I didn't think anything changed in the newer official firmwares. I hacked mine at the start of 2017 and recall just needing my SD card though I do sort of remember having to buy an Eshop title to inject FBI over it or something like that
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1469 posts
341 upvotes
mississauga
nevermind, looks like r4's are back on ebay, but they peeled the stickers off lol.

7 bucks will net u one shipped.
think first, buy later.