• Nov 7th, 2008 10:23 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
1880 posts
95 upvotes

Where can I buy this?

Im wondering if its possible to buy like a small vial spray bottle that you can put cologne in. So rather than bring your entire fragrance bottle, I can put some of the fragrance in a small vial that I can take with me when i go out of the house?
6 replies
Aug 18, 2008
632 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
danns wrote: Im wondering if its possible to buy like a small vial spray bottle that you can put cologne in. So rather than bring your entire fragrance bottle, I can put some of the fragrance in a small vial that I can take with me when i go out of the house?

Don't know if you can buy it, but you can try going to like Sears or something and ask if they have any empty vials. Or just get some vials with other perfume/cologne and empty out the contents to replace it with your own fragrence.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
3756 posts
12 upvotes
danns wrote: Im wondering if its possible to buy like a small vial spray bottle that you can put cologne in. So rather than bring your entire fragrance bottle, I can put some of the fragrance in a small vial that I can take with me when i go out of the house?
go to a department store and ask if they have sample(s) of your favourite cologne or any cologne...
Paolo wrote:Why are they called the Olsen twins if they both have different last names? Mary Kate, and Ashley Olsen. Why are they not called the Kate Twins? or the Kate-Olsen twins? It's also fascinating how 2 kids from different parents looked identical and both played the role of baby michelle on full house and now 20 some years later, they still look identical.
THREE STARS AND A SUN
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
1880 posts
95 upvotes
I know about those sample vials. But what I wanted small one that has a spray,AFAIK those vials are open cap style where you pour it on yourself
Jun 17, 2008
617 posts
1 upvote
Easy.

Go to The Bay, ask for a few samples, and use/empty it. Wash it. Then use it.