Fashion & Beauty

Locked: Where can I buy Canada Goose fur replacement?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2018 7:00 am
[OP]
Jul 29, 2018
6 posts
3 upvotes
hi! , yeah i mean i got a fur that blew my expectations , think they posted a pic of it on their instagram @pals_grossisten
hope thiss helps bruh, btw thiss company is from sweden i think
Aug 17, 2018
67 posts
11 upvotes
filip556 wrote:
Oct 8th, 2018 2:38 pm
hi! , yeah i mean i got a fur that blew my expectations , think they posted a pic of it on their instagram @pals_grossisten
hope thiss helps bruh, btw thiss company is from sweden i think
Looks really legit and a nice full fur. Are you gonna put it on yourself? I have a few CG's that are around the 5-7 year mark and may need a replacement fur.
[OP]
Jul 29, 2018
6 posts
3 upvotes
95thRiflesOCI wrote:
Oct 9th, 2018 11:25 am
Looks really legit and a nice full fur. Are you gonna put it on yourself? I have a few CG's that are around the 5-7 year mark and may need a replacement fur.
Yeah totally bro, swapped my fur asap, the jacket looks brand new, the fur does make the jacket look as good as it can be:D . Totally be worth to invest in some quality. I sure cant complain, gotten so many compliements since i did thiss and not to mention ive been lookin for ever for thiss
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11995 posts
1751 upvotes
City of Vancouver
You sound like a spammer.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Feb 13, 2018
3 posts
I’d buy the fur from you...I’ve been trying to find replacement fur for my expedition
Oct 17, 2018
1 posts
Hey, which city are you in? Did you pay extra for customs, taxes etc?
Oct 27, 2018
1 posts
I would love to buy your fur
Nov 20, 2018
1 posts
Ill buy your fur if it's still available
Nov 22, 2018
1 posts
Does anyone have a fur for xl expedition men’s jacket. My sons was stolen at college off his jacket.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)