Shopping Discussion

Where can I buy 'Cards Against Humanity'?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2015 11:19 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1268 posts
82 upvotes
Vaughan

Where can I buy 'Cards Against Humanity'?

aside from KIJIJI/ online
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Try asking your area's role-playing game or hobby or comic stores.

http://www.htnorth.com/
This location is closing down. You might start there.
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
May 19, 2010
569 posts
251 upvotes
Guelph
I work at a board game store and have been asked this numerous times. The only place that sells it in Ontario is Snakes and Lattes. They bought the exclusive rights to selling that game so no one will be able to sell it legally in the province of Ontario except them. Im not sure about outside province though.
Dec 3, 2013
256 posts
42 upvotes
do yourselves a favor and buy "personally incorrect" instead. FAR FAR more hilarious
Dec 22, 2013
930 posts
223 upvotes
EDMONTON
You're probably out of luck, 99% of people get it online. Amazon.ca usually from my experience.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1268 posts
82 upvotes
Vaughan
thatmatt22 wrote: I work at a board game store and have been asked this numerous times. The only place that sells it in Ontario is Snakes and Lattes. They bought the exclusive rights to selling that game so no one will be able to sell it legally in the province of Ontario except them. Im not sure about outside province though.
Hey thanks for this response.
I had a feeling they sold it but decided to call anyway and it turns out they have 'thousands' in stock.
Since I will be staying downtown this weekend, I will defiantly make a stop over there and buy one because that's the reason I wanted the game anyway haha.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)