Food & Drink

Where can I buy Count Chocula in Toronto?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2017 7:27 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 3, 2009
235 posts
1 upvote

Where can I buy Count Chocula in Toronto?

I remember A&P (Metro) use to stock in back up until 2008, but now they never carry it.

Does anyone know where I can get this cereal in Toronto? It's so good and fits the Halloween theme also.
62 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2143 posts
280 upvotes
Orleans
Mmm I remember those. They were good. Haven't seen some in Ottawa for a while
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2008
1441 posts
25 upvotes
I haven't seen it in Canada in a long time. The last time I went to the US for the day I looked for a box of Count Chocula but didn't find it, I grabbed some Trix cereal instead as my unhealthy snack!
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2008
1028 posts
78 upvotes
Etobicoke
Discontinued....
dear mx xxxxxx:
Thank you for contacting the general mills consumer services department. We are sorry you encountered so much difficulty in attempting to find count chocula cereal. Regrettably, this product lacked sufficient consumer support to warrant further manufacture and distribution. Therefore, it was discontinued and is no longer available.
We regret any inconvenience this caused you. General mills makes a wide range of food products. If you haven′t already tried some of them, we hope you consider them in the future.
Sincerely,
maria chase
consumer services
The only place you're going to find a helping hand, is at he end of your own wrist. Joe Mondello
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
5121 posts
915 upvotes
Montreal
I picked up boxes of Count Chocula, Frakenberry & Boo Berry in the US earlier this month. So they're definitely not discontinued completely.

Also, General Mills needs to invest in training their "consumer services" staff on proper communications.
Aug 13, 2011
404 posts
58 upvotes
Scarborough southwes…
picked up box of chocula, booberry and frankenberry at nutty chocolateer on queen.
as mentioned above. 7 dollars a box.

excuse the lack of upper case. someone has removed my shift keys and caps lock.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
5121 posts
915 upvotes
Montreal
MrMimizu wrote:
Oct 30th, 2012 8:46 pm
picked up box of chocula, booberry and frankenberry at nutty chocolateer on queen.
as mentioned above. 7 dollars a box.

excuse the lack of upper case. someone has removed my shift keys and caps lock.
Wow, talk about mark up! They were 3 for $8 in the US.

Also, who steals the shift key?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6289 posts
285 upvotes
GT'eh
But whoa $7 a box is robbery, thats like 300% markup, you know how many boxes of cereal $21 can get you in the US from Tarjay or Wegmans or Wallys. For $7 a box I better get a bag of milk + a ceramic bowl + a ride home.

haha!..who steals a shift and caps locks key? thats ghetto....
Ne0's items:Finito
♠ G@mer & t3<h [onnoisseur ♠ Spitting t3<hy lingo since the 80's

Send PM's HERE♠ eBay|600+ ♠ | XB360 GT:Ask? ♠ PSN ID:ILLmatic_KINGPIN
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
6754 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
psyko514 wrote:
Oct 30th, 2012 4:18 pm
I picked up boxes of Count Chocula, Frakenberry & Boo Berry in the US earlier this month. So they're definitely not discontinued completely.

Also, General Mills needs to invest in training their "consumer services" staff on proper communications.
In the states they are seasonal as well. They put them out for the Halloween season. When i was down there several weeks ago, i picked up 5 boxes for my son. $2.50 each.
Aug 13, 2011
404 posts
58 upvotes
Scarborough southwes…
Bought em since I haven't had em since I was a kid in the 80s. For pure nostalgia.
Doesn't matter that they can be had for $1 a box in the US since I'm not there.
Would I do it again? No but once is not really going to break the bank.

As for the missing keys, no idea who took em. Got me a new keyboard from IT after complaining. So it's all good. :D