Shopping Discussion

Where can I buy gift boxes/baskets/containers?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2016 4:02 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 10, 2012
82 posts
9 upvotes

Where can I buy gift boxes/baskets/containers?

I'm looking to buy empty simple and elegant (but still a little fancy) looking gift boxes or baskets or any other type of container to hold various items to give to someone as a gift. Actually I was initially thinking of getting a willow basket and decorate and wrap in cellophane paper, but I'm actually shipping it across the country, so I feel it'll topple over and the stuff inside will just move all over the place. So now I'm thinking that perhaps a box with a lid would be better, but I don't know where to look. Can anyone please help if they know some places?

While we're at it, any good place to get small/medium/large bows/ribbons on the cheap as well?

EDIT: Forgot to note that I'm looking for places in Ontario near Burlington/Oakville/Mississauga/Brampton.

Thank you.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
9280 posts
3006 upvotes
London
I'd be surprised if Micheals doesn't have stuff like this, but I'd get the cellophane and other ribbons'n'stuff at a dollar store.
Don't forget to get the latest Micheals flyer, there's always a coupon for xx% off of a regularly priced item.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1889 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
Dollarama is the best place for this type of stuff.
Oct 2, 2014
212 posts
35 upvotes
New Westminster
DollarTree has gift boxes of various size, including small ones for items the size of jewelry, as well as Daiso.