Where can I find Coke Icee?

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2018 11:07 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: UM HEY??? Careful with that listing!!!
There is no Ms Fields Scarborough town (at this time?) as they recently closed.
Who knows which other locations may also be gone.
Eaton centre location is still there though. I do know that much.
As you've said, good to call first...
seems like loblaws north York gas is gone too, at least on google maps. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9720 posts
780 upvotes
Markham
playnicee1 wrote: It's not. There's no red or blue. lol
Well, the OP of this thread (me) is looking for Coke icee, if it's a carbonated Coke slushie that's what I'm looking for! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Hairball wrote: Well, the OP of this thread (me) is looking for Coke icee, if it's a carbonated Coke slushie that's what I'm looking for! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Apparently its a shell things now. I asked the owner of the store (or manager). Said closer to summer they'll have more flavours and that shell decides them.

Right now its coke and Fanta orange, I can't tell if they're like ICEE but when it comes out it kinda does. It's a bit lighter in colour. I think its less carbonated than ICEE's. The orange flavour tastes more carbonated than the coke, but that might just be the machine making one flavour more carbonated from settings. I usually hold the lever down just a bit so that just liquid and no slushee comes out so I get more flavour. Makes it more watery than usually.

Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9720 posts
780 upvotes
Markham
toronto19850 wrote: Apparently its a shell things now. I asked the owner of the store (or manager). Said closer to summer they'll have more flavours and that shell decides them.

Right now its coke and Fanta orange, I can't tell if they're like ICEE but when it comes out it kinda does. It's a bit lighter in colour. I think its less carbonated than ICEE's. The orange flavour tastes more carbonated than the coke, but that might just be the machine making one flavour more carbonated from settings. I usually hold the lever down just a bit so that just liquid and no slushee comes out so I get more flavour. Makes it more watery than usually.

Thanks, I'm gonna go to Shell next time I fill up my car to try the Thirst Buster. I love Fanta Orange as well so this sounds good!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Hairball wrote: Thanks, I'm gonna go to Shell next time I fill up my car to try the Thirst Buster. I love Fanta Orange as well so this sounds good!
They're not as sweet as you'd expect. Can't remember if ICEE's were similar
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Hairball wrote: Well, the OP of this thread (me) is looking for Coke icee, if it's a carbonated Coke slushie that's what I'm looking for! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Yeah I know eh? Some stupid idiot merged the blue red thread with the coke thread.
I just want a red icee in Scarborough without having to to to a movie theatre to get one.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: Yeah I know eh? Some stupid idiot merged the blue red thread with the coke thread.
I just want a red icee in Scarborough without having to to to a movie theatre to get one.
Im here mainly for the blue one but I'd settle for red, coke I'd probably never get to be honest
Last edited by toronto19850 on Mar 7th, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9720 posts
780 upvotes
Markham
playnicee1 wrote: Yeah I know eh? Some stupid idiot merged the blue red thread with the coke thread.
Yeah, oh well, at least the topic is similar enough.
toronto19850 wrote: Im here mainly for the blue one but I'd settle for red, coke I'd probably ever get to be honest
I've had blue Fanta Icee in the US and it tastes similar to the regular blue one. If Shell ever sells that, and if it's similar texture you might be gold! Since someone said they have orange Fanta.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
Probably not the smartest strategy in the world to call mods "stupid idiots"... just saying.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Hairball wrote: Yeah, oh well, at least the topic is similar enough.

I've had blue Fanta Icee in the US and it tastes similar to the regular blue one. If Shell ever sells that, and if it's similar texture you might be gold! Since someone said they have orange Fanta.
What flavour is Fanta blue? I was hoping they’d get Fanta grape which would hopefully be somewhat similar. I’m thinking they might do Fanta cream soda because the I saw a petro Canada with a Pepsi slushee machine. It had Pepsi, crush orange, crush cream soda, Mountain Dew.
The cream soda and Mountain Dew were pretty bad. Hopefully they get something fruity like Fanta grape or root beer
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9720 posts
780 upvotes
Markham
toronto19850 wrote: What flavour is Fanta blue? I was hoping they’d get Fanta grape which would hopefully be somewhat similar. I’m thinking they might do Fanta cream soda because the I saw a petro Canada with a Pepsi slushee machine. It had Pepsi, crush orange, crush cream soda, Mountain Dew.
The cream soda and Mountain Dew were pretty bad. Hopefully they get something fruity like Fanta grape or root beer
Fanta blue is blue raspberry, it's similar to the regular blue Icee. I think the Fanta version is superior. Some Cineplex also have Fanta blue - though it's just regular slushie, not carbonated.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Hairball wrote: Fanta blue is blue raspberry, it's similar to the regular blue Icee. I think the Fanta version is superior. Some Cineplex also have Fanta blue - though it's just regular slushie, not carbonated.
Oh wow if they got Fanta blue that would be insanely similar. The blue ICEE is just blue raspberry anyways.

Too bad they said it’s up to corporate. I would have paid them to put Fanta blue in their machine
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
toronto19850 wrote: Oh wow if they got Fanta blue that would be insanely similar. The blue ICEE is just blue raspberry anyways.

Too bad they said it’s up to corporate. I would have paid them to put Fanta blue in their machine
Icee is carbonated. Period. Remember that when comparing things...
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: Icee is carbonated. Period. Remember that when comparing things...
I think the shell thurst busters are carbonated too, just not as much. I had one yesterday again and the orange one definitely has way more carbonation than the coke.
Needs to get warm faster so I can get the other flavours
Mar 9, 2018
8 posts
10 upvotes
Coke ICEE is not available in Canada. We did sell it 2 years ago but Coke Canadas licensing agreement does not allow it here. However if you want ICEE in all kinds of Cool flavours, the REAL ICEE, Mobile ICEE Canada units are at festivals throughout Ontario like Sound of Music, Ribfests etc. We have multiple units at many festivals. If you go to a festival and you don't find us at a festival contact the organizer of the festival and tell them to contact Mobile ICEE Canada to put a unit there. Hopefully we will see you all at a festival near you.
Images
  • ICEE hfest2-1.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9720 posts
780 upvotes
Markham
I tried the Shell Thirst Buster in Coke flavour, the carbonation was ok but it was a bit watery, it came out of the machine sort of like an Icee so maybe it'll be a decent substitute. I'll try at another location later to see if it's more acceptable.

MobileICEECanada wrote: Coke ICEE is not available in Canada. We did sell it 2 years ago but Coke Canadas licensing agreement does not allow it here. However if you want ICEE in all kinds of Cool flavours, the REAL ICEE, Mobile ICEE Canada units are at festivals throughout Ontario like Sound of Music, Ribfests etc. We have multiple units at many festivals. If you go to a festival and you don't find us at a festival contact the organizer of the festival and tell them to contact Mobile ICEE Canada to put a unit there. Hopefully we will see you all at a festival near you.
Interesting, however I don't recall ever seeing anywhere having Coke Icee even 2 years ago. It's nice you're at festivals and I've seen you at them, but the prices at these things are beyond ridiculous. I just wish you were in more restaurants or convenience stores!
Mar 9, 2018
8 posts
10 upvotes
Depends on the festival. Prices vary but normally its a good deal. We try to give the customer the best price possible.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Hairball wrote: I tried the Shell Thirst Buster in Coke flavour, the carbonation was ok but it was a bit watery, it came out of the machine sort of like an Icee so maybe it'll be a decent substitute. I'll try at another location later to see if it's more acceptable.

Interesting, however I don't recall ever seeing anywhere having Coke Icee even 2 years ago. It's nice you're at festivals and I've seen you at them, but the prices at these things are beyond ridiculous. I just wish you were in more restaurants or convenience stores!
If you pull the lever all the way for shell slushee's it wont be watery, it takes 2-3 seconds to start going and then comes out extremely fast when you do it this way, not as watery if you were to pull the lever half way or pull it half way and stop and keep doing that
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
MobileICEECanada wrote: Coke ICEE is not available in Canada. We did sell it 2 years ago but Coke Canadas licensing agreement does not allow it here. However if you want ICEE in all kinds of Cool flavours, the REAL ICEE, Mobile ICEE Canada units are at festivals throughout Ontario like Sound of Music, Ribfests etc. We have multiple units at many festivals. If you go to a festival and you don't find us at a festival contact the organizer of the festival and tell them to contact Mobile ICEE Canada to put a unit there. Hopefully we will see you all at a festival near you.
can I buy an ICEE machine?
Personal use only
Mar 9, 2018
8 posts
10 upvotes
You can't buy an ICEE Machine. They are specially made machines that are designed to make the ICEE product. You would have to be authorized by the parent company to use one. Sorry

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)