PC & Video Games

Where can I find God of War at a Shoppers in Toronto?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2018 11:50 am
[OP]
Apr 19, 2018
2 posts

Where can I find God of War at a Shoppers in Toronto?

I need to use a $20 gift card before it expires, as well as my Optimum Points and I want to purchase God of War, yet I can't seem to find a single location that has the game. I've called at least 10 different locations in North York and not one has it. Does anyone know where I can find a location that carries God of War? Thanks in advance!
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
6418 posts
1502 upvotes
You are probably better off buying God of War elsewhere and using your gift card/optimum points on other things you need to buy.

Not many Shoppers Drug Mart locations sell video games.
Going by one of the other threads someone posted that video game systems are sold at these Shopper Drug Mart locations in Toronto:

524 queen st. west sells video game systems M5V 2B5
351 Queen East
King and Peter
Queen & Parliament
leslie york mills avenue & lawrence
east york town centre
bayview fleming

I am unsure if Shoppers sells new games on their release date.
AaronSam wrote:
Apr 20th, 2018 5:27 pm
I need to use a $20 gift card before it expires, as well as my Optimum Points and I want to purchase God of War, yet I can't seem to find a single location that has the game. I've called at least 10 different locations in North York and not one has it. Does anyone know where I can find a location that carries God of War? Thanks in advance!
Apr 23, 2013
9 posts
8 upvotes
Sherwood Park
I'm in Edmonton, but for what it's worth, I picked one up at Shopper's yesterday. I had to go to two stores, and at the second store I had someone look in the back for me, but if you haven't found it by now they have begun stocking it.

As a side note, the PC optimum program has transformed Shoppers into a great place to buy new games. I just made a thread about this so look there for details, but if you buy at the right time you can get up to $24 back for an $80 game!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)