Fashion & Apparel

Where can I find stan smith original shoe?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2017 12:50 pm
[OP]
Jan 15, 2013
216 posts
7 upvotes
Oakville

Where can I find stan smith original shoe?

I have checked footlocker and sportchek... and check their locations nearby, nothing

Im not knowledgeable about shoes and just started branching out a bit. I only have subpar black shoe, brown brogue from Johnson and Murphy, white van slip on, red vans, and a black asic that is almost at the death door
17 replies
Nov 1, 2009
430 posts
51 upvotes
If you're ever in Mississauga, check out Adidas outlet in Heartland.
[OP]
Jan 15, 2013
216 posts
7 upvotes
Oakville
jay-em wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 1:21 am
If you're ever in Mississauga, check out Adidas outlet in Heartland.
Oh sweet ... will check it out there .. didn't know there is adidas outlet store ... I don't go to heartland or anywhere close there to shop

Easy distance since I live in oakville
Sep 5, 2012
49 posts
7 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I also saw them at Simons in SquareOne...
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4104 posts
1857 upvotes
Edmonton
toshibaaa wrote:
Sep 6th, 2017 10:13 pm
I have checked footlocker and sportchek... and check their locations nearby, nothing

Im not knowledgeable about shoes and just started branching out a bit. I only have subpar black shoe, brown brogue from Johnson and Murphy, white van slip on, red vans, and a black asic that is almost at the death door
I would start by looking in Stan Smith's closet. Hide outside his door, and sneak inside when he leaves in the morning. You should have all day to look around for his shoes, but try the front door closet first.

C
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4551 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto

Like these?
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
5159 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
toshibaaa wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 4:54 am
Wasn't looking for a online type .... wanted brick and mortar to try on the shoe to see if it fit well because I have flat feet so my feet are wide... wanted to see if stan smith are narrow shoe or it can accommodate my feet
They're brick and mortar. They have a physical location in Markham. They even carry the new version with the boost midsole.
[OP]
Jan 15, 2013
216 posts
7 upvotes
Oakville
Havo wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 12:33 pm
They're brick and mortar. They have a physical location in Markham. They even carry the new version with the boost midsole.
Oh they do.. sweet! Thanks for the suggestion

What other sneakers/trainers do you guys recommend for someone to start building a small collection of them?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6566 posts
905 upvotes
Last wk The Bay had tons of them and were on sale. However, make sure you really only want the original, otherwise the newer model looks exactly the same but has softer sole and OrthoLite sockliner, which are nice and modern updated features.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
[OP]
Jan 15, 2013
216 posts
7 upvotes
Oakville
hdom wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 6:28 pm
Last wk The Bay had tons of them and were on sale. However, make sure you really only want the original, otherwise the newer model looks exactly the same but has softer sole and OrthoLite sockliner, which are nice and modern updated features.
Got them today at heartland ... went to toronto outlet mall because i thought I hit two birds with one stone by getting a few Levi jeans ... but they didn't had my size there so luckily that there was a size 12 at adidas heartland

I tried the other version at heartland... wasnt a fan, the shoe was piercing into my foot every time I walk

I will check out the bay, I'm a bit surprised they sell them
Last edited by toshibaaa on Sep 9th, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 25, 2015
801 posts
171 upvotes
Montreal, QC
toshibaaa wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 6:50 pm
I will check out the bay, I'm a bit surprised they sell them
the bay has been selling them for some years now albeit its easier to get them online than instore but still
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
5159 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
toshibaaa wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 11:12 am
Oh they do.. sweet! Thanks for the suggestion

What other sneakers/trainers do you guys recommend for someone to start building a small collection of them?
Nike flyknit racers/trainers and Adidas ultra boosts are prob my go to these days