• Jan 23rd, 2013 9:49 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 19, 2013
171 posts
42 upvotes

Where can I travel for the 27'th weekend

Hi all , next weekend is a long weekend for me as I get 28'th as holiday. Just wanted some travel suggestions from the people here , where I can go next weekend.. I don't mind driving .. I am based in Mississauga..
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
3109 posts
209 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
What do you want to do and what's your budget?
[OP]
Jan 19, 2013
171 posts
42 upvotes
Typhoonz wrote:
Jan 20th, 2013 12:37 am
What do you want to do and what's your budget?
Hi , thanks a lot for the reply .. I like taking pics ... I am not into skiing and snow activities .. I would try to keep my expenses as low as possible ...
Jun 5, 2007
973 posts
204 upvotes
York
anindyabecs wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 12:17 am
Hi , thanks a lot for the reply .. I like taking pics ... I am not into skiing and snow activities .. I would try to keep my expenses as low as possible ...
This is still pretty vague. You could take the bus to NYC if you are comfortable sitting in a bus for 12 hours. Do you have access to a car? Shopping in the US? You could go to Niagara Falls for a day, a wine tour in Niagara...
[OP]
Jan 19, 2013
171 posts
42 upvotes
bilingualmk wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 1:31 pm
This is still pretty vague. You could take the bus to NYC if you are comfortable sitting in a bus for 12 hours. Do you have access to a car? Shopping in the US? You could go to Niagara Falls for a day, a wine tour in Niagara...
Hi bilingualmk .. thanks for the reply ,, I have come newly to Toronto , and don't have a US visa yet .. I have been to Niagra falls but never have been to wine tours .. probably I can try one .. is there any recommended tours .. I just did a google now and a couple of them came up ..
Jun 5, 2007
973 posts
204 upvotes
York
anindyabecs wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2013 11:44 pm
Hi bilingualmk .. thanks for the reply ,, I have come newly to Toronto , and don't have a US visa yet .. I have been to Niagra falls but never have been to wine tours .. probably I can try one .. is there any recommended tours .. I just did a google now and a couple of them came up ..
They show up on the deal sites often. My folks went one one through Niagara Fun Tours last year and really enjoyed it.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/niagara-fu ... Q8xbfXexsy
http://www.groupon.com/deals/niagara-fu ... ?c=dnb&p=4
[OP]
Jan 19, 2013
171 posts
42 upvotes
thanks for the suggestion .. I will probably try it out .. will let you know how it went .. thanks again ..
× < >