Off Topic Archive

Locked: Where do I get Louis Vuitton knock-offs?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2005 2:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5349 posts
545 upvotes
Mississauga

Where do I get Louis Vuitton knock-offs?

Does Pacific Mall or First Markham Place carry imitation Louis Vuitton handbags? What about places out in the west end? I have to pick one up for my friend.

Locked as this is a request for an illegal product which is not allow - Derek
Share:
26 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
2781 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
You can probably look in almost any flee market...
Heatware: spikyazn (11-0-0)
Banned
Sep 21, 2005
2816 posts
Not Pacific Mall. Try Chinatown or on Orphus Road. I know Orphus has fore sure because I bought this girl a fake LV bag for her birthday. :lol:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5349 posts
545 upvotes
Mississauga
Do you mean Orfus Road near Yorkdale? And how much was it?
Feb 22, 2005
57 posts
There is one store in pacific mall that sells it... for a fake they still go upwards of $200+ for some!

Although I think your friend shouldn't buy knock offs, there's been so many knockoffs on the streets these days I automatically assume it's fake whenever anyone has an LV bag..
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5349 posts
545 upvotes
Mississauga
Wow thats alot, I thought they would be about $60 or so.

Thats okay, my friend doesn't mind that its fake. Shes in Nova Scotia and she said they can't get stuff like that over there, and she really wants a genuine fake :) .
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2002
3812 posts
27 upvotes
Mississauga
I always laugh at 18-21 year olds with LV bags because 95% of the time, they're fake. I don't understand how people could live a fake life, trying to be something they're not (in this case, high class).
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
5349 posts
545 upvotes
Mississauga
Yeah, I would rather get an authentic one as well! Last year my boss brought us back fake Louis Vuitton wallets and designer scarves from China. As soon as I got home I threw them out :D .
Jan 31, 2004
57 posts
Too many posers :mad:

If you can't afford the real thing don't buy a fake.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5526 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver
LV isn't even 'cool' anymore not since everyone and thier 12 year old sister has one.
Aug 17, 2004
275 posts
Seriously, don't do it. Its so obvious that almost everyone has a fake, you look like a knob. If you really can't afford the real thing just get a less expensive high end bag like a Dooney & Burke or Coach. What good is a fake LV when everyone and I mean everyone knows it is fake.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34261 posts
1460 upvotes
Toronto
my cousin has a real LV purse... she has so many. Paid $1000 + for them.
She is 34 but is one of those ppl that look too young for their age so i imagine alot of people think shes just fronting and sporting fake bags.

She drives a LExus SUV tho, so i guess that backs it up. :lol:
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/lbqqav3][size=100][B]
  • Urbanpoet's lottery pool is BACK![/B][/size][/url]
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight."
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
6733 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
UrbanPoet wrote:my cousin has a real LV purse... she has so many. Paid $1000 + for them.
She is 34 but is one of those ppl that look too young for their age so i imagine alot of people think shes just fronting and sporting fake bags.

She drives a LExus SUV tho, so i guess that backs it up. :lol:

Id like to meet her ;) ;)
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
16864 posts
125 upvotes
YVR
I really don't understand what's with the posers these days. They want to act rich and give people the impression that they have money, when they don't. Just who are they trying to show off to? It's kinda pathetic to live in other people's shoes. If they were for real then yeah, I'll have respect for them.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
6615 posts
223 upvotes
kit0828 wrote:There is one store in pacific mall that sells it... for a fake they still go upwards of $200+ for some!

Although I think your friend shouldn't buy knock offs, there's been so many knockoffs on the streets these days I automatically assume it's fake whenever anyone has an LV bag..
$200 bucks for a fake is a rip off.
Did I post something that interests you? Feel free to PM further questions.
× < >