539 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
I shop at Forever 21. Shame their men's section in every store is small
Apr 16, 2017
34 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
I second Club Monaco. Their printed shirts feel and look awesome, many in the clearance and sale sections are like 40 bucks a pop, then you can stack a 20% student discount on top of that for 32 dollars a shirt.
Deal Guru
Nov 30, 2009
12178 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
^ I don't like Club Monaco, I feel cheated when all their items go on sale like a week after you purchase it. I wish they didn't discontinue Rugby, and just got rid of Club Monaco instead
[QUOTE]I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them.[/QUOTE] ~Andy Bernard, The Office (U.S.)
Apr 16, 2017
34 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
LostInTruth wrote: ^ I don't like Club Monaco, I feel cheated when all their items go on sale like a week after you purchase it. I wish they didn't discontinue Rugby, and just got rid of Club Monaco instead
You can price adjust a week or two after you purchase it, but yeah, I know that feel. Just wait till they get the 40% off sales, its like every couple months.
Sep 11, 2011
176 posts
44 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
If it fits I would also recommend Gap/BR decent quality and always have 40% sales. Otherwise don't purchase when not 40% off as its overpriced. I would avoid Club Monaco, quality is pretty low and they have a really high price tag. I think CM is one of my most hated stores just because they are Old Navy quality at crazy expensive prices. If you want good quality but willing to pay more look at J Crew, good clothing and they even have slim fitting stuff not like Gap/BR which don't have "real" slim fitting stuff.
May 10, 2015
513 posts
84 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
superdry, abercrombie, hollister
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1897 posts
557 upvotes
North York
Basics (Undershirts, T-Shirts, Jeans, Long Sleeves, Henleys) - Uniqlo, H&M, GAP, BR
Outerwear (Jackets, Nobis) - Zara, Showroom
Suits: SuitSupply
Dress Shirts and Trousers: Spier and Mackay
Dec 19, 2013
189 posts
15 upvotes
mebiuspower wrote: Wear what your mother buys you.
I wish my mother would buy me clothes. I could use that saved money for movies and DQ Blizzards.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
2723 posts
2772 upvotes
Toronto
Sometimes you can find gems at the stores at Orfus Road.

I've picked up some really good shirts / dress pants for ~ $10 each, reg price in the 60-90$ ea range
Jul 1, 2015
5 posts
My boyfriend likes HM, though as to me the quality's really poor...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)