Cell Phones

where to find cheap unlock code for Samsung galaxy discover (telus)?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2014 8:59 am
Tags:
None
Dec 30, 2010
320 posts
40 upvotes
Quebec

where to find cheap unlock code for Samsung galaxy discover (telus)?

I'm looking for someone or service who can unlock the Samsung galaxy discover Telus(SGH-S730M)
ebay has nothing so far.

anyone?

thank you
24 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1248 posts
90 upvotes
Nowhere
Cheapest unlock code I found so far is $20+ tax @ http://www.mobileincanada.com/
Used them yesterday took about 25min to get the code back after paying with paypal
If you find any cheaper let me know.
Oct 14, 2013
5 posts
1 upvote
probably in may was 7.99,as just looked now and is 32$ there
Model:S730M Galaxy Discover
Locked To:Telus Mobility
Your Price:$32.99
Average Processing Time:1-2 business day
Knows anyone a better offer?
Sep 4, 2006
919 posts
92 upvotes
I have a Samsung Galaxy Discover from Telus-

check out this site. Shows 6.29 to unlock with my IMEI number
www.unlock-code-republic.com/

steven05 wrote: probably in may was 7.99,as just looked now and is 32$ there
Model:S730M Galaxy Discover
Locked To:Telus Mobility
Your Price:$32.99
Average Processing Time:1-2 business day
Knows anyone a better offer?
-
Feb 14, 2005
197 posts
4 upvotes
Can anyone tell me if I can do the following?

I paid for an unlock code by sending my IMEI # to my Bell Samsung Galaxy S4. I have 2 of the same phone, so my question is can I use the same unlock code? Is it the unlock code I received tied to the IMEI # that I sent in or can I use it again to unlock my other phone as well? Thanks in advance....
Dec 31, 2013
1 posts
Most these guys will just try to sell you services. they work for the unlocking websites, or at like you cant do a Google search on your own. Just like good ol allen there saying cellunlocker.net 7.99 but when you actually try to unlock it using there services costs 32.99. Im looking to unlock my discover as well, but on a koodo network. I assume all the discover lock codes are the same. So if you do buy the codes you mind sharing them.
Nov 2, 2012
222 posts
8 upvotes
Does using these thirdparty sites void your warranty?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
BastianS wrote: Does using these thirdparty sites void your warranty?
Unlocking your phone via code unlock does not void warranty at all and never will. Although ones that require you to hack into the phone via root and what not will.. Because having root on the phone already voids warranty lol.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
RobO661 wrote: Most these guys will just try to sell you services. they work for the unlocking websites, or at like you cant do a Google search on your own. Just like good ol allen there saying cellunlocker.net 7.99 but when you actually try to unlock it using there services costs 32.99. Im looking to unlock my discover as well, but on a koodo network. I assume all the discover lock codes are the same. So if you do buy the codes you mind sharing them.
cellunlocker.net is reliable, it's not a fixed price, different carrier unlocking have different prices.
Dec 2, 2006
290 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
RobO661 wrote: Most these guys will just try to sell you services. they work for the unlocking websites, or at like you cant do a Google search on your own. Just like good ol allen there saying cellunlocker.net 7.99 but when you actually try to unlock it using there services costs 32.99. Im looking to unlock my discover as well, but on a koodo network. I assume all the discover lock codes are the same. So if you do buy the codes you mind sharing them.
Unlock codes are not the same, they are unique to the phone's IMEI.

I unlocked my parents' samsung discover for $15 at fastgsm.com
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2803 posts
1570 upvotes
Toronto
I thought that legally the provider is supposed to give the code after several months or a certain amount of weeks. Am I wrong? Or is it that you've just bought the phone elsewhere that you want to unlock?
Oct 21, 2005
564 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
Shamanking wrote: Unlock codes are not the same, they are unique to the phone's IMEI.

I want to unlock my old Galaxy Discover and buy a $25 SpeakOut card to give to my nephew to play with.

Did you unlock it recently? Did you get a code to enter yourself, or they needed to remotely connect to your phone?
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2343 posts
433 upvotes
Shamanking wrote: Unlock codes are not the same, they are unique to the phone's IMEI.

im trying to use their site. Do I have to buy credits first? It wont let me add anything to my cart, says I have no credits.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22155 posts
10320 upvotes
Toronto
bellboy26 wrote: im trying to use their site. Do I have to buy credits first? It wont let me add anything to my cart, says I have no credits.
Buy the credits, download their software, and follow the instructions to unlock the phone.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22155 posts
10320 upvotes
Toronto
dealo'day wrote: I thought that legally the provider is supposed to give the code after several months or a certain amount of weeks. Am I wrong? Or is it that you've just bought the phone elsewhere that you want to unlock?
The Wireless Code does not set the price for an unlock code so it could be $50 from Telus.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2005
2343 posts
433 upvotes
So I unlocked the phone its fine and dandy.

Calls and Text work but I cant get data to work ... any tricks?
Was Bell locked and trying to use on Fido.

I used the correct APN settings for Fido.
All I get is a R for roaming as the data status.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)