• Feb 2nd, 2020 4:38 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4734 posts
147 upvotes
Markham/GTA

Where to find Coffee/Cappuccino Yogurt?

Where can I find coffee/cappuccino yogurt in Toronto area? Seems stores mostly sell fruit or coconut flavour.
Tangerine, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay
17 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1568 posts
206 upvotes
Markham, ON
Just don't buy astro. I tried the coffee flavour in Grade 5 and it was disgusting. Never bought that flavour again. Their other flavours are ok.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1725 posts
122 upvotes
Personal favorite for me is the Coffee yogurt by Maison Riviera. Usually 3.99 for a tub at Whole Foods or Sobeys. Whole milk, no fillers.
SPOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!...
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1221 posts
1347 upvotes
Calgary
Liberté has a really good (albeit high milk-fat) coffee/cappuccino yogurt.

Used to get it at RCSS @ Dufferin and Steeles.

My go to yogurt is Astro, any of their Balkan style yogurts are the closest to "real" yogurt you can buy from any major brands these days. They use honey as a sweetener, and bacterial cultures are usually around 3rd ingredient..rather than last on most yogurt nowadays.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
Poppwl wrote: Just don't buy astro. I tried the coffee flavour in Grade 5 and it was disgusting. Never bought that flavour again. Their other flavours are ok.
Astro cappucino is one of my favourites, weirdly delicious combination of coffee and sourness.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1568 posts
206 upvotes
Markham, ON
bonterra wrote: Astro cappucino is one of my favourites, weirdly delicious combination of coffee and sourness.
If you buy astro cappuccino make sure you buy strawberry and French vanilla too in case you dislike the cappuccino as much as me.

FYI I tried the astro cappuccino more than once and it tasted horrible everytime. After that I decided to stick to the other flavours I enjoy, namely strawberry and French vanilla. You can also buy astro plain and do your own flavouring.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9779 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
Poppwl wrote: Just don't buy astro. I tried the coffee flavour in Grade 5 and it was disgusting. Never bought that flavour again. Their other flavours are ok.
Lol. Astro is the only brand I ever saw with this flavor.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
6029 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
Cappuccino yogurt is my favourite flavour too since I was a kid. I agree at the post on Liberte one. Problem is a lot of stores don't carry that SKU...usually if they have 4 skus of the Mediterranean variety it's lemon, coconut, lavender, cherry. I have most luck at Sobeys.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Dec 28, 2008
139 posts
160 upvotes
Olympic Krema has a Cafe Latte flavour. At the Superstore, I always find this brand in the Natural Foods aisle.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2015
1568 posts
206 upvotes
Markham, ON
No Frills wrote: Cappuccino yogurt is my favourite flavour too since I was a kid. I agree at the post on Liberte one. Problem is a lot of stores don't carry that SKU...usually if they have 4 skus of the Mediterranean variety it's lemon, coconut, lavender, cherry. I have most luck at Sobeys.
Speaking of coconut. I recently tried Coconut and pineapple. I can't believe it was delicious. I was very skeptical when I took it from the grocery store shelf but when I had my first taste. I was like. wow...
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4734 posts
147 upvotes
Markham/GTA
Alienxx45 wrote: Personal favorite for me is the Coffee yogurt by Maison Riviera. Usually 3.99 for a tub at Whole Foods or Sobeys. Whole milk, no fillers.
SMurrayNB wrote: Olympic Krema has a Cafe Latte flavour. At the Superstore, I always find this brand in the Natural Foods aisle.
Thanks, are these ones high in fat? We are looking for low fat. I think the Astro Cappuccino would be alright if we can find it locally.
Dec 28, 2008
139 posts
160 upvotes
yoshim wrote: Thanks, are these ones high in fat? We are looking for low fat. I think the Astro Cappuccino would be alright if we can find it locally.
The Olympic one is 9%, so higher in fat. Any particular reason you are looking to avoid high fat yogurt? My priority is usually to avoid sugar in yogurt, rather than fat. For this reason, I'd rather buy plain ypgurt (which has no added sugar) and get the coffee flavour in my adding instant espresso powder.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2009
7949 posts
3608 upvotes
I saw Liberty Kefir today if that's an option. At WalMart.
Images
  • 20180102_131204.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4734 posts
147 upvotes
Markham/GTA
bonterra wrote: I saw Liberty Kefir today if that's an option. At WalMart.
Thanks, looks good will check it out.

Saw these at Whole Foods today, I think these ones are high in fat but might give them a try.
Images
  • IMG_20180102_210458.jpg
  • IMG_20180102_210541.jpg
Feb 25, 2018
79 posts
21 upvotes
I would recommend you to try my favorite one --a "Chapman's" frozen yogurt cappuccino. You can find it in any grocery store like Maxi, Metro, also at Walmart.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4734 posts
147 upvotes
Markham/GTA
daisygoodman wrote: I would recommend you to try my favorite one --a "Chapman's" frozen yogurt cappuccino. You can find it in any grocery store like Maxi, Metro, also at Walmart.
Thanks, I'll look for it!
Feb 1, 2020
1 posts
Olymic definitely has thr best yogurt hands down. I mean the high fat content could be a downside for many people but I like it that way and their flavours are fairly good tasting. I do wish it was real coffee or espresso. And the OP must have quite particular tastebuds cause astros cappuccino yogurt is very very gross, i remember the taste from when i got it from no frills when it came out Flushed Face

I like maison rivera too but its too expensive for 2 little pots,