Shopping Discussion

Where to find Doctor Drill Fill Play Doh in Canada? Why isnt stuff avail here?!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2015 2:33 am
Tags:
None
Aug 24, 2014
335 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Where to find Doctor Drill Fill Play Doh in Canada? Why isnt stuff avail here?!

Sorry I'm growing really frustrated with shopping in Canada. NOTHING. and I mean NOTHING I look for is available here. It's gotten really pathetic that last couple years or so. Doesn't help with all the retailers closing.. Sigh anyways..Does anyone know where to find this Play Doh set here? I know with shopping in the US it will cost me around $30 + exchange to get it here which is way too much for a $10 set. +1 and thanks for reading!
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
3252 posts
3029 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
b1xvuk wrote: Sorry I'm growing really frustrated with shopping in Canada. NOTHING. and I mean NOTHING I look for is available here. It's gotten really pathetic that last couple years or so. Doesn't help with all the retailers closing.. Sigh anyways..Does anyone know where to find this Play Doh set here? I know with shopping in the US it will cost me around $30 + exchange to get it here which is way too much for a $10 set. +1 and thanks for reading!
Maybe you should re-examine your needs if NOTHING (and I mean NOTHING) you look for is available in Canada. I'm sure there's stuff I would love to see in Canada that isn't, but I simply decide that as much as it's a want, it's not a need so I smile and move on.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)