Fashion & Beauty

Where to find good quality good price Duffel Bag/Gym bag?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2013 7:31 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1898 posts
189 upvotes

Where to find good quality good price Duffel Bag/Gym bag?

Anyone know where i can find a good quality duffel bag? I could use it for either the gym, or travelling.... i guess the best size is large, as i want enough space to fit clothes for 5 days...

Anyone know of any stores that would sell a good brand? I thought of Footlocker, Athletesworld, and Champs, but they have Medium size, not large. Also thinking of Sportcheck?

Also, i would really like to know where i could get a Ryu duffel bag (the one he carries around in movies/games) that would be cool lol..
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
6029 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
I spent 50 bucks on my big Under Armor duffel bag. Very good quality and I do use it when I travel for multiple days. I got it at Sportchek. Of course this isnt a 'good price' for a duffel bag in general but I think it was a good purchase for the quality and size of this one. I have used duffel bags my whole life, even for school instead of backpacks since first grade.

You may be able to get them cheaper. I have seen Winners (specifically at Vaughan Mills) stock the Under Armour backpacks for a decent price but I havent seen the duffels there though but from my sightings of the UA backpacks, it may be possible.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2007
5058 posts
1279 upvotes
GTA
The Si Vous Play warehouse on Steeles and 27 has them. Around $35, Nike and Adidas.
May 11, 2008
723 posts
106 upvotes
When the Bay had those crazy luggage sale just before X'mas, I saw some people actually picking up big duffel bags. Don't know about the brands though, or the price.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1898 posts
189 upvotes
No Frills wrote: I spent 50 bucks on my big Under Armor duffel bag. Very good quality and I do use it when I travel for multiple days. I got it at Sportchek. Of course this isnt a 'good price' for a duffel bag in general but I think it was a good purchase for the quality and size of this one. I have used duffel bags my whole life, even for school instead of backpacks since first grade.

You may be able to get them cheaper. I have seen Winners (specifically at Vaughan Mills) stock the Under Armour backpacks for a decent price but I havent seen the duffels there though but from my sightings of the UA backpacks, it may be possible.

hmm, just checked sportchek website, and they only had womens (pink) duffel bag from UA.. Guess i may have to check out stores.
Kherani wrote: The Si Vous Play warehouse on Steeles and 27 has them. Around $35, Nike and Adidas.

Just checked their website, and couldn't find it helpful. I will have to call them up to see how it is.

Thanks!! wonder if there are any other places i could check..
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
6029 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
Questionz wrote: Guess i may have to check out stores.
The stores are kinda funny. If its a well merchandised UA section, they will usually have one large and the one small bag on display. I guess you can always ask them since they seem to only put 1 of those bags out at a time.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2003
12183 posts
5650 upvotes
Ottawa
If you guys are still looking for a good duffel bag, Adidas.ca currently has a 40% discount on most regularly-priced items. You can check the thread in the Hot Deals section for more info.

I just put in an order for this large duffel bag right here. I used to have a similar one but gave it to my nephew.

http://www.adidas.ca/Defender-Duffel-Ba ... CA,pd.html

Dimension is 29" x 15" x 12" and it looks sturdy and roomy enough for camping, gym, soccer, and trips. $35 taxes and shipping in (you can get free shipping if your order is over $50, shipping cost is only $4.50 so I didn't bother adding more items)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
5148 posts
1070 upvotes
signup for good life and cancel for a free bag
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2003
12183 posts
5650 upvotes
Ottawa
Guys, I ended up not purchasing the aforementioned Adidas bag. Instead I went to the mall at lunch today and picked up a Miken bag at Sports Experts for half off ($19.99, regular $39.99)

It is this bag here http://www.mikenhockey.com/gear/coaches_bag.php

It's pretty sturdy and it has lots of room. I then stopped by Winners and there are bags similar in size to this Miken one (Reebok, Adidas etc) for $16.99 but they are not as sturdy and there is no side pocket so I decided to keep the Miken.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2007
3619 posts
175 upvotes
GTA
akz wrote: signup for good life and cancel for a free bag
I don't want to be their walking ad
Jun 5, 2010
288 posts
188 upvotes
Ajax
Old thread, but want to add my 2 cents.

I bought a pretty large KOHO duffel bag from Canadian Tire for $15. Only one pocket and some eyelets for airing out. It's lasted me for years with my training gear.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Seen adidas large duffel bag at winners for $25 about 2 weeks ago but may be sold out now as haven't seen them since.
Sep 28, 2008
920 posts
1111 upvotes
Kherani wrote: The Si Vous Play warehouse on Steeles and 27 has them. Around $35, Nike and Adidas.
I got mine for $10 during a sale.

It's closer to Medium size, but big duffel bags are kinda ugly to carry around everyday to the gym.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)