• Oct 5th, 2018 7:13 am
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA

Where to find old school label Pepsi?

Hello,

Pepsi recently brought back their retro labelling and their real sugar Pepsi.

I was wondering if anyone has seen a case and where? My coworker said they got a case at CT, but my local CT only had Lime Pepsi.

Thanks in advance.
14 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
Various different grocery stores. Try Loblaws & Shoper's drug mart.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
9925 posts
7089 upvotes
Mississauga
They really need to distribute more of the Pepsi Throwback. There is a distinct taste difference between it and the regular Pepsi product.
Jul 24, 2011
263 posts
53 upvotes
TORONTO
Picked up a case at walmart dufferin mall
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
mrweather wrote: They really need to distribute more of the Pepsi Throwback. There is a distinct taste difference between it and the regular Pepsi product.
According to the Pepsi Spire machines @ Subway sub the Pepsi coming out of those machines is also the "Real sugar" Pepsi.

Last edited by playnicee1 on Sep 30th, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8086 posts
3868 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: According to the Pepsi Spire machines @ Subway sub the Pepsi coming out of those machines is also the "Real sugar" Pepsi.

The OP is looking for cases of Pepsi, not a place to get fountain drinks.

Another off topic post by playnicee1.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
LNahid2000 wrote: Another off topic post by playnicee1.
I've already mentioned where the cases can be found. Now I'm adding to the thread. An OP knows how to speak for themselves.
It's another place where the real sugar Pepsi can be found. I was also responding to Mrweather's posting in this thread.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
mrweather wrote: They really need to distribute more of the Pepsi Throwback. There is a distinct taste difference between it and the regular Pepsi product.
It’s ridiculous it’s been beyond terrible finding them in Vancouver. I even called Pepsi locally. They said they would get the sales guy to order more for a save on foods near me. It never happened. And I went to another save on. Manager was , “ oh think I saw a few cases in the back” lol they don’t even have a place for them on the shelves nor a SKU. Terrible job by Pepsi. And now I’m assuming whatever amount we had is surely gone in the van area. It even showed up online at superstore BUT of course it’s listed and u add it to your cart. Then I get a call it’s not in the store.

Bad job Pepsi.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
UrbanPoet wrote: Not true. AYCE hotpot is also a good source of unlimited pepsi. Some include AYCE drinks!
There are no AYCE hot pot restaurants serving all you can drink "Real Sugar" Pepsi.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for the responses so far everyone.

Ive checked heartland Walmart, CT, and a few shoppers and I still couldnt find a case =(

@LNahid2000 Thanks for letting me know. I might have to hitup Subway tonight.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
Akizuki wrote: Ive checked heartland Walmart, CT, and a few shoppers and I still couldnt find a case =(
For shoppers, steer clear of the smaller stores. Think big. Larger locations. They tend to set aside more shelf space for a wider variety of pop.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4867 posts
2067 upvotes
Edmonton
Maybe it's a good thing?

Pop isn't good for you anyway :)

I understand once in a while it isn't too bad. A glass or two a month.
warming up the earth 1 gas fill-up at a time...
You only live once, get a v8
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2731 posts
2375 upvotes
GTA
tmkf_patryk wrote: Maybe it's a good thing?

Pop isn't good for you anyway :)

I understand once in a while it isn't too bad. A glass or two a month.
No one in this thread said nething about drinking a case of pop unhealthy. One case (12) usually lasts me anywhere btw 2-3 months.

By your accounts, Rice isnt good, its only empty carbs..... Please stay on topic and none of this health conscious stuff.

Thanks.