• Apr 6th, 2020 11:47 am
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
507 posts
353 upvotes
London

Where to find toilet paper?

With everyone hoarding tp I'm having a seriously difficult time actually finding anything. I've checked so many times... we literally have 2 rolls left please help Face With Tears Of Joy
99 replies
Dec 2, 2010
214 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
You can also buy pretty much any paper like product such as baby wipes, facial wet wipes, kleenex or if all hell breaks loose....paper towel (ouch). Or you could just buy a bidet and go paperless while living in luxury... Lots of options
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2258 posts
23543 upvotes
Toronto, ON
We got some toilet paper, as stores usually refill it daily, so best to get ready before stores open and get there and cement your toilet paper. Otherwise, I really don't know.
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
507 posts
353 upvotes
London
blackstaffer wrote: You can also buy pretty much any paper like product such as baby wipes, facial wet wipes, kleenex or if all hell breaks loose....paper towel (ouch). Or you could just buy a bidet and go paperless while living in luxury... Lots of options
as a woman.... using facial wipes is a terrible idea for lady bits. this should be avoided Face With Tears Of Joy
Apr 29, 2018
457 posts
253 upvotes
I could suggest kitchen towels. They'd probably clean better too
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1413 posts
1260 upvotes
Whitby
Where to find toilet paper. - Ontario
If know of any locations please update in thread.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1413 posts
1260 upvotes
Whitby
IDA in Whitby has some. Garden and Rossland.

$10 for 6 rolls.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1413 posts
1260 upvotes
Whitby
Dollerstore near garden and Rossland near TD Bank has some. $5 for 4 rolls. If you are desperate.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1479 posts
366 upvotes
Mississauga
Check crappy tire
"With today's sheep mentality sometimes I feel like going to a wall and just bang my head"
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
31356 posts
5553 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
bpboop wrote: as a woman.... using facial wipes is a terrible idea for lady bits. this should be avoided Face With Tears Of Joy
Didn't your mom teach you to wipe front to back?

Too bad you're in London, I would have given you some and I haven't purchased any in the last 2 months. No hoarding in this household.
[OP]
Dec 24, 2017
507 posts
353 upvotes
London
Gee wrote: Didn't your mom teach you to wipe front to back?

Too bad you're in London, I would have given you some and I haven't purchased any in the last 2 months. No hoarding in this household.
I meant the fact that facial wipes generally have soapy type stuff on it to help remove dirt and makeup, and you're not supposed to use anything other than water in that area Face With Tears Of Joy