• May 6th, 2011 1:49 am
Tags:
None
Jul 28, 2008
914 posts
302 upvotes
Toronto

Where to get computer assembled?

I just ordered all my parts off of NCIX, and I was wondering where I should go to get my computer assembled.

I was thinking of CanadaComputers, as I know they do it. Has anyone had any experience with this, and will it cost me
an arm and a leg?

I'm pretty bad with computers, I can always ask a friend, but if I can find somewhere cheap and convenient
that'd be good =D.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 27, 2007
15657 posts
588 upvotes
NCIX will build your PC for 50$. Futureshop will charge you like 500$. Just build it yourself; there's a billion tutorials online. It's as simple as connecting lego.
Banned
Apr 15, 2011
6976 posts
45 upvotes
GVRD
eldiablo wrote: ^^^^^^^

ncix

http://ncix.com/products/?sku=7842&vpn= ... ure=NCIXPC

Agreed. If you're not comfortable assembling the parts yourself it's best left to the retailer to do that for you at a nominal cost. I would inform them that you want the assembly option added to your parts ordered before they start shipping them to you.
"I don't think conflict is a bad thing ... As long as you handle it as men." - John Tortorella

2013 RFD NHL Playoffs Pool CHAMPION #CONFIRMED
Jun 14, 2010
467 posts
515 upvotes
Toronto
I will build it for you, $20. Built over 40 computers in my lifetime. PM me if your interested :p
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2007
2959 posts
463 upvotes
Montreal
How hard can it be? All you need is some glue, a few nails and a hammer! :)
Mar 25, 2011
3 posts
Toronto
i use duct tape

but really most plugs only fit in one slot and if you have a quick setup adapter to attach all the case cables to the mobo, it's super fast
PS: make sure you group yourself everytime you touch your ****
Dec 24, 2010
57 posts
14 upvotes
BuyingStuffGuy wrote: PS: make sure you group yourself everytime you touch your ****

hahaha wth

but yeah he just meant ground yourself whenever you touch any of your components. Ground yourself by just touching your the body of your case.
I also agree that you should assemble it yourself, not too hard. Just don't force anything and read some tutorials.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38395 posts
12019 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
I will assemble it for you. I have built literally thousands. Call it a career

Take a look at my facility and you will know.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)