Automotive

Where to get E-Z Dabbers for paint touch ups?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2017 8:21 pm
Jan 4, 2010
778 posts
463 upvotes
Waterloo

Where to get E-Z Dabbers for paint touch ups?

Does anyone know where specifically I can find some? Looking to touch up some paint chips this weekend and the tip on the touch up pen isn't fine enough.

3 replies
Feb 17, 2017
87 posts
29 upvotes
You can get them at Canadian tire or at the dealership. The dealership pen in my experience doesn't have a fine tip but you can squeeze a drop or two of paint into a container and use a toothpick to fill in the chip.
Apr 29, 2017
446 posts
541 upvotes
fhasan wrote: You can get them at Canadian tire or at the dealership. The dealership pen in my experience doesn't have a fine tip but you can squeeze a drop or two of paint into a container and use a toothpick to fill in the chip.

He's looking for fine brushes called ez dabbers, not the paint.

OP: auto body supplier. Some Napa's have a Cmax and some Carquest have a paint desk too, or just find an Indy supplier in your area.
Apr 29, 2017
446 posts
541 upvotes
fhasan wrote: You can get them at Canadian tire or at the dealership. The dealership pen in my experience doesn't have a fine tip but you can squeeze a drop or two of paint into a container and use a toothpick to fill in the chip.

He's looking for fine brushes called ez dabbers, not the paint.

OP: auto body supplier. Some Napa's have a Cmax and some Carquest have a paint desk too, or just find an Indy supplier in your area.