• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2019 6:02 am
[OP]
May 18, 2016
138 posts
95 upvotes
Mississauga

Where to get fitted (Suits) in the GTA?

Hey RFDs had some luck here in the past with similar questions, and hoping to alleviate some of the pressure once again!

Looking to get a premium feeling suit for under $600 tax included that is also fitted

The only place I know that has premium materials, prices under $600, and custom fits with good reviews is Indochino, however after speaking to an sales person they told me it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive.

So I'm also looking to pick up a suit to a similar standard of Indochino that can be guaranteed within 2 weeks (if we were to count the days including weekends and today it would be 15 days total, which I feel is not too unreasonable however perhaps I am wrong).

If anyone knows of a good suit shop that is affordable, and provides custom fits, it would make this best man into a happy man haha. Thank you everyone!
2 replies
Jun 8, 2019
47 posts
6 upvotes
GTA
AmandipD203 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2019 5:43 pm
Hey RFDs had some luck here in the past with similar questions, and hoping to alleviate some of the pressure once again!

Looking to get a premium feeling suit for under $600 tax included that is also fitted

The only place I know that has premium materials, prices under $600, and custom fits with good reviews is Indochino, however after speaking to an sales person they told me it will take 2-3 weeks to arrive.

Try Moore's they have many specials for the month of June/2019.

So I'm also looking to pick up a suit to a similar standard of Indochino that can be guaranteed within 2 weeks (if we were to count the days including weekends and today it would be 15 days total, which I feel is not too unreasonable however perhaps I am wrong).

If anyone knows of a good suit shop that is affordable, and provides custom fits, it would make this best man into a happy man haha. Thank you everyone!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
2976 posts
681 upvotes
Northern Hemisphere
You can try suit supply but probably be in the range of $800. I’ve had suits tailored from them and they will tailor until you are satisfied.
For wars they come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.- Tupac

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)