Computers & Electronics

Where to get a free cheap computer case in Toronto?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2010 10:01 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Jan 4, 2010
1584 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto

Where to get a free cheap computer case in Toronto?

I just received a bunch of old parts, enough for a P4 computer, but I need a case to put it all in. I don't really want to buy a case since it will cost more than what the computer is worth. Any places in the downtown area that takes in old computer parts or some other place where I can get a computer case for free? Looks are not important, I am just looking for something plain and simple. Thanks.
enon
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2004
3309 posts
147 upvotes
enon wrote: I just received a bunch of old parts, enough for a P4 computer, but I need a case to put it all in. I don't really want to buy a case since it will cost more than what the computer is worth. Any places in the downtown area that takes in old computer parts or some other place where I can get a computer case for free? Looks are not important, I am just looking for something plain and simple. Thanks.
I'd certinaly give Above-All-Electronics on Bloor St. West a shot... you might be able to swing a parts for case deal. Otherwise post in RFD free/wanted areas, and don't forget CraigsList under Toronto/free.
Banned
Apr 15, 2006
4572 posts
126 upvotes
Chatham
enon wrote: I just received a bunch of old parts, enough for a P4 computer, but I need a case to put it all in. I don't really want to buy a case since it will cost more than what the computer is worth. Any places in the downtown area that takes in old computer parts or some other place where I can get a computer case for free? Looks are not important, I am just looking for something plain and simple. Thanks.

hang it on the wall

or sell the $300 keyboard and buy a spare setup.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)