Off Topic Archive

Locked: Where to get my phone unlocked in mississauga?

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2006 5:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Feb 12, 2005
7993 posts
39 upvotes

Where to get my phone unlocked in mississauga?

Question is in the thread title
sidthkid wrote:
Jul 15th, 2012 8:12 pm
I went down again and picked up dragon age 2 for 10...... They also had some pretty good deals on laptops in the Clarence section...
danc wrote:
Jul 15th, 2012 8:33 pm
Who is Clarence and why does he get his own section?

[Heatware 72-0-0 ]
Share:
12 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2005
3789 posts
42 upvotes
South Orange
There is a cell phone shop right on the intesection of Hurontario and Dundas that does it for pretty cheap. I got my P900 unlocked over there.
Feb 12, 2005
7993 posts
39 upvotes
purple_rabbit wrote:There is a cell phone shop right on the intesection of Hurontario and Dundas that does it for pretty cheap. I got my P900 unlocked over there.
ty :)
sidthkid wrote:
I went down again and picked up dragon age 2 for 10...... They also had some pretty good deals on laptops in the Clarence section...
danc wrote:

[Heatware 72-0-0 ]
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2005
3789 posts
42 upvotes
South Orange
np :)
2634 posts
90 upvotes
there is a member here called solo, lives in mississauga 401/mavis and unlocked my phone for $10...good guy, have bought phones from him before...look him up and pm him.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34247 posts
1457 upvotes
Toronto
jokezguy does some good GSM services. he has alot of cell phone things for sale.
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/lbqqav3][size=100][B]
  • Urbanpoet's lottery pool is BACK![/B][/size][/url]
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight."
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2004
2634 posts
90 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:jokezguy does some good GSM services. he has alot of cell phone things for sale.

yes, i have dealt with him also and bought some stuff from him a few times, great prices but don't know about unlocking phones, but i wouldn't doubt it, he seems to know a lot.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
34247 posts
1457 upvotes
Toronto
mustanglover76 wrote:yes, i have dealt with him also and bought some stuff from him a few times, great prices but don't know about unlocking phones, but i wouldn't doubt it, he seems to know a lot.
he does that too!
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/lbqqav3][size=100][B]
  • Urbanpoet's lottery pool is BACK![/B][/size][/url]
  • 2 Corinthians 5:7 "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight."
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 12, 2005
7993 posts
39 upvotes
thanks guys.. i think ill go to them as my last resort if i need one of those "cable" unlocking type.. coz i did a search and in some forums, u just post the information about ur phone (network, some serial number etc)
and an admin will post a +pw[numeric code] that suppose to unlock the phone. but i think there is only a number of times i can do it.. and if i exceed that it gets "HARDLOCKED" dunno what it exactly means but im guessing its bad
sidthkid wrote:
danc wrote:

[Heatware 72-0-0 ]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2004
2634 posts
90 upvotes
jEnkinsX wrote:thanks guys.. i think ill go to them as my last resort if i need one of those "cable" unlocking type.. coz i did a search and in some forums, u just post the information about ur phone (network, some serial number etc)
and an admin will post a +pw[numeric code] that suppose to unlock the phone. but i think there is only a number of times i can do it.. and if i exceed that it gets "HARDLOCKED" dunno what it exactly means but im guessing its bad

my phone was "Hardlocked"/Disabled from entering the incorrect code 3 times, so i brought it to that guy Solo on Friday and picked it up on Saturday and it was back to normal condition with updated firmware, $10 only...even if you disable the phone itself, these cell guys can fix it...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 12, 2005
7993 posts
39 upvotes
mustanglover76 wrote:my phone was "Hardlocked"/Disabled from entering the incorrect code 3 times, so i brought it to that guy Solo on Friday and picked it up on Saturday and it was back to normal condition with updated firmware, $10 only...even if you disable the phone itself, these cell guys can fix it...
sounds good! ill take my chances and try unlocking the phone myself.. if it doesnt work.. ill contact either of em. ty ppl
sidthkid wrote:
danc wrote:

[Heatware 72-0-0 ]
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
17823 posts
2216 upvotes
Waterloo
UrbanPoet wrote:jokezguy does some good GSM services. he has alot of cell phone things for sale.
Arfan is good guy, recommended too!

he's near Mavis & Britannia
Jerry's List of Credit Cards with $200+ Welcome bonus/Aeroplan/AMEX MR <= AMEX Platinum 75K, Business Gold 40K FYF, Gold 25K FYF, SPG 20K $120
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2003
4466 posts
4 upvotes
Another vote for jokez.
× < >